Author's Note

Hello KMWYS Readers!

First of all, sorry na haha...

Minsan natatakot na ako sa mga comments niyo kasi hindi ko alam kung sa character kayo galit o sa akin. But, honestly, those comments really help and encourage me a lot.

I started this story with 'that' ending and I tried to change and reroute it but my heart really goes with the original one that I had in my mind, which is... yun nga po.

Second, to those:

• People who always vote and leave comments every chapter

• Who sends encouraging messages (DM and Conversation Wall)

 • Silent readers

Thank you po for the time and emotions that you guys invested in this story. I know na mas maraming magagandang gxg stories and freenbeck fanfic dito sa Wattpad, but I hope that Ren and Riley's characters and story their have left a space in your hearts. Kung meron man, maraming salamat!

Also, I don't know if there are readers who recommend this story to other people or promote it on their socmed, pero kung meron man po ulit thank you very much din! 

Again, thank you very much for reading this story.

Be safe and let's support Freen and Becky as a love team and individually. Let's also hope for their success and good physical, emotional, and mental health.

That's all! 

Kiss Me When You're Sober is signing off. 

Date Started: March 22, 2023
Date Ended: May 18, 2023