XXIX

Ren's POV

I'm driving Riley's car on our way home. My stomach is growling because I haven't had my breakfast yet.

"Let's take a drive-thru, Ry. I'll just buy my breakfast." I said. She gave me a confused look.

"Ikaw lang? Eh ako?" I smirk.

"Babe, kumain ka na diba?" I look at her for a second and I saw her blushing.

"Psh," umirap siya, "'wag mo nga akong asarin." She said then she crossed her arms.

After romancing me this morning, she's having a hard time facing me because she was shy about it. She even asked me to beg in bed pero nahihiya siya ngayon. Ang cute lang.

"Ako lang dapat nang aasar Ren." she added. I just nod and smile at her then I placed my hand on her inner thigh.

She looked at me, eyes widened.

"Ano ba Ren! You're driving!" Her high-pitched voice made me laugh.

"Later?" I teased as I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Y.. yeah." She said, blushing.

Ang cute talaga.

-

Eventually, Riley and I both decided to stop over and eat at 7/11.

"Babe, what do you like about me?" she suddenly asks.

"Marami babe eh..." I scratch my head. 

"When did it spark nalang? Kasi ako, you were my crush kasi ang ganda mo.. then I end up having feelings for you and I think it started when you say sorry about the kiss." she lowered her head, "Our first kiss gave me a lot of feels! Tapos sabi nila ate Nita wala lang daw yun sayo..." nagtatampo niyang sagot. 

Pinunasan ko yung bibig niya, "I thought the spark happened when you kiss me, but no. It was when you asked me to have lunch with you." Tumingin ako sa kanya at nakakunot yung noo niya.

"Ah so hindi ka man lang nagandahan sa akin ganon?" I laughed. She sounds like she wants to start a fight.

"I'll say that you caught me by your actions, not by your beauty... In your case, I know na nagandahan ka sa'kin. That's given." She laughs and rolls her eyes at me.

"I did my best to act like I'm okay that time but you were the only one who noticed that something is wrong with me even though we don't see each other often. Your actions made my heart flutter that time." I added.

"And when I look after you when you were sick, I see myself in you then..." nahihiya ako. It sounds cringy to me. "Then?" she curiously asks. 

"Then suddenly there's a thought that comes to my mind that I want to protect and take care of this person." Tumungo ako. 

"I think the things that we have in common drew me to you," I looked at her, ang lapad ng ngiti niya. 

We talk about a lot of things while we're eating but I didn't expect a motherfucker will suddenly approach us and spoil our moment, it was Morph.

Looking at Riley's face, I could see how furious she is. I already resolved everything with him, but he's still an asshole. Nita, Tristan, and I cut him off already.

"You don't need to pretend that she's your girlfriend Hana, I knew it." Gago.

"Dude, I'm her girlfriend." Matapang na sagot ni Riley.