XXVI

Ren's POV

I freaking lost my phone somewhere. I'm still here in the conference room looking for it while my colleagues are already at the front beach for the team dinner.

"Saan mo ba kasi nilapag?" Janine asked. She's one of my colleagues and I asked her to help me find it.

"I don't really remember..." It's already 8 PM and I need to call Riley to tell her that I won't be able to go home tonight.

"Gutom na talaga ako Hana,"

"Sige ako nalang maghahanap, pero pwede pahiram yung phone mo? May tatawagan lang ako." I should've done this earlier.

Janine lent me her phone and I dialed Riley's number. She doesn't like answering calls from unknown numbers, so I'm hoping she picks up.

After five attempts, hindi parin siya sumasagot.

"Miss Hana!" Claire's voice echoed in the room. She's one of the participants in today's conference.

I turned around and-

"Riley?!" Claire is waving and smiling widely at me while she's holding Riley's hands. When I looked at Riley, she looked like a disaster.

She gave me a faint smile.

Binalik ko yung phone kay Janine at tumakbo papunta kay Riley.

"H.. hi babe." she awkwardly smiled at me. I am intently looking at her, she's only wearing a black t-shirt, shorts, and sandals.

"Miss Janine, sibat na po tayo!" Claire said and then she gave me a teasing look.

When both of them left the room, I immediately hugged her. She hugged me back even tighter, then she buried her face in my neck. This may sound cheesy and it has only been hours since I last saw her but.. I miss her.

I admit I was hurt by what she said this morning, but she has a point. I don't want to rush her, I'm always willing to wait. 

When I was about to break the hug, she didn't let go and embraced me even closer. "Wait lang ate Ren... I miss you."

Why is she being clingy and vocal all of a sudden? I mean, she's always like this but there's something different.

"Ry, what happened? Are you okay? You look like a rug." I jokingly said to her. She let go of our hug to pinch me.

"I miss you nga kasi... and.." she's not looking at me so I held her chin to raise her head and meet her eyes. "And?"

"N.. nothing, let's go home ate?"

She rarely calls me Ate since I started courting her, and my heart flutters every time she does. 

I take off my blazer and put it on her. "We're not going home Ry, I forgot to tell you that I'm not going home tonight... let's just spend the night here together, okay?" Tumango lang siya then she hugged me again.

"I'm not going anywhere Riley why do I feel like you're scared?" Humigpit yung yakap niya. "It's because I am... scared of losing you." I gently push her away to break the hug and move my face closer to hers to smell her mouth.

"Hindi ka naman lasing Riley but why are you being like this? I'm not going anywhere..." I laugh a little so that she would not feel that I'm dead worried about her. 

"I know..." she held my hand to kiss it.

-

Riley is now lying on the bed, and I'm working on my unfinished report. I never expected her to follow me here, thank God the room I reserved has a king-sized bed.

"Ate hihiga ka na?" She keeps on calling me Ate tonight.

I'm not sure why, but she seemed tense and worried about something. When I ask her, all she says is that she misses me.

"Malapit na babe, pahinga ka na." I honestly still have a lot to do but I'll just finish this tomorrow. I want to lay next to her.

While I was arranging my papers, Riley stood up from the bed and walks towards me, "Babe, pakandong?" she said softly. I smiled and nodded at her in response.

She spread her legs and proceeded to sit on my lap facing me. Then she wrapped her arms around my neck. I really love the warmth of her body.

"I know marami ka pang gagawin..." damn, shivers ran down my spine as I felt her breath on my neck, "can I just sit on your lap when you're doing it?"

"No Riley." I firmly said because 

"Y.. you're not wearing your undies babe... you think I can concentrate?" She removed her hug to look at me. We're now looking into each other's eyes. Stop pouting Riley!

"I'm going to have a hard time... resisting you." I said while staring at her lips. Shit. I can feel the skin of her bottom touching my legs and it's turning me on.

Sinubukan ko siyang itulak pero idinikit niya pa lalo yung katawan niya sa akin. I felt her erected nipples pressed on my breast and her vagina subtly touches my legs. Damn. She's not wearing anything under her shirt!

I let out a deep breath to compose myself.

But I'm really having a hard time because she placed her hand on my neck and then she caressed my nape using her middle and ring finger. This is driving me crazy!

I rolled my eyes at her, "Riley please... don't." I'm breathing heavily and I think she noticed it.

"You don't like it ate?" she whispered seductively in my ears. Her voice and when she said 'ate' makes me lose my shit.

"I like what you're doing Riley but I don't like that I have to resist you." I sound mad but I don't care.

"Stop resisting me now Ren." she looked at me after she whispered those words in my ears.

She cupped my face, "Eat me, Ren." Her eyes are dilated and begging. 

But I'm tearing up!

It means... we're official? Right?

"Babe-" she stopped me with a kiss.

We're kissing each other gently. My hands are gripping her waist as her fingers playfully encircle my nape.

We're both tearing up.

-

A/N: Mature content in the next chapter.