XXIII

Riley's POV

It's been three months since ate Ren starts courting me. Our bond grows stronger and deeper day by day and we really had a chance to get to know each other. Madalas sa bahay niya ako umuuwi. Kapag nag stay ako sa unit ko, she will come over. We're not having sex but we cuddle a lot.

She's very considerate, consistent, vocal, and unexpectedly funny. We used to have fights and I realized that I'm still immature in handling conflicts. She always communicates and gives me enough time to sort out my thoughts and feelings whenever we have fights.

Ate Ren also never robs my freedom. If I want to go out or do something without her, she will let me. 

She looks after me a lot and constantly takes me out on dates. She's like a mom and sister to me. Pinag luluto at hatid sundo niya ako lagi. Kahit 3 AM na yung out ko sa pub sinusundo parin niya ako. Minsan kapag hindi ko nalilinis yung unit ko, siya gumagawa.

Kahit simpleng pag tali ng buhok ko, pag sintas ng sapatos, at pagbukas ng tubig ginagawa niya. Naisip ko nga na parang wala ako masyadong ginagawa para sa kanya. 

But, my concern or problem about her is she's good at taking care of me but she's bad at taking care of herself. Nakakalimutan niya lagi kumain kapag super busy kaya nagkakasakit siya. She also doesn't open up that much if she has a problem or worries. Nag o-open up lang siya kapag na resolve na niya.

Almost everything is new to me, and to Ate Ren as well. We talked about this a lot. The mutual relationship we have right now is one that both of us never imagined, although we're not yet official.

"Ate Ren..." sinipa sipa ko yung computer chair niya. Meron siyang online seminar at sabi niya sipa sipain ko yung upuan niya kapag naidlip siya.

"Ren..." nilakasan ko yung sipa sa computer chair pero tulog parin. Since nakapatay naman yung camera, tumayo ako sa pagkakahiga at lumapit sa kanya para paikutin ng malakas yung upuan niya.

Nung umiikot na siya napatawa ako ng malakas kasi tinaas niya yung kamay niya habang nakapikit at nag,

"Weee~" as if nasa roller coaster ride siya.

"Babe isa pa, I need to stay awake." she said smiling. Lumapit ako sa kanya hindi para iikot yung upuan. I sat on her lap facing her instead, and she wrapped her arms around my waist. 

I kissed her forehead, "pag timpla kita ng kape?" I asked while I'm cupping her face, but she's too focused on my lips.

"Ren ano? Gusto mo ba ng kape?" umiling siya, "I want.." ngumuso siya.

I gave her a peck.

Tapos umalis ako sa pagkandong sa kanya at pumunta ng kusina para mag timpla ng kape. Wala akong matinong sagot na makukuha sa kanya kasi lalandiin niya lang ako.

Pagbalik ko naka pikit nanaman siya. I woke her up and gave the coffee.

"Ate you don't need to pick me up pala bukas, susunduin ako ni lolo sa office." I told her while she was taking a sip of her coffee.

I finished my clinical internship and am now finishing my last internship with Jenna at a recruitment firm.

"Ohh... okay, aayain sana kita to go somewhere bukas. But it's okay next time nalang."

Lumapit ako sa kanya, "you want me to cancel it?" she shakes her head aggressively and says no then she went back to what she was doing.

Since I'm craving for her attention, kinuha ko yung computer chair ko at tumabi sa kanya. Habang nakikinig siya pinasok ko yung kamay ko sa t-shirt niya to caressed her tummy. 

I noticed that she took a deep breath, but she is not showing any reaction on her face because the camera is on.

I love teasing her but eventually, I regret it.

Instead of asking me to stop because she was busy, Ren took my hand from her tummy and placed it on her breast instead. She turns off the camera and proceeds to sit on my lap. I'm still holding her breast but my hands are not moving.

Nag jojoke lang naman kasi ako!!

I immediately removed my hand from her shirt and stop her before she lean on me for a kiss. 

"Ren, please.. let me win at least once when I tease you." inirapan ko siya, "Kahit isa lang." naaasar kong sabi. Tumawa lang siya. "Love language mo ba mang asar?" she asked and I nod aggressively. 

"Okay, babe I'm sorry." ang bilis naman tumiklop nito? 

"Next time when you're going to tease me.. tell me what to do and I'll let you tease me." 

Minsan labanan talaga kami kung sino yung mas mabilis tumiklop.