XXVII

Warning: Mature Content 🔞

Ren's POV

The sound of our lips colliding fills the room. We haven't even touched each other's sensitive parts yet, but we're both groaning in between our soft kisses.

I break the kiss before it gets deeper.

We're both tearing up and breathing heavily.

"Y.. you're not teasing me babe?" I know she's not, but I just want her to say it again.

Riley's hands are tracing the contours of my neck, collarbone, and shoulder while she's staring at me and breathing through her mouth.

"I'm not..." she leans forward to bit and suck my lower lip "...teasing you." then she kisses me on my forehead.

While squeezing my shoulder, she planted some kisses on my eyes, cheeks, and nose. Her lips moved down to my neck and then to my lips.

"All of these are mine right?" I nodded. She wiped my face because I'm still tearing up.

"Every part of me is yours babe." I put my arms inside her shirt and wrapped her waist to pull her closer.

She is tracing my lips with her thumb. I opened my mouth so that she could put her thumb inside. I sucked and licked it while I was looking directly into her eyes.

I'm going insane because I can feel the wetness of her pearl on my legs plus her left hand is placed on my breast, feeling my hardened nipples under my bra.

"Undress me Riley." I can't prolong this tension.

She immediately removed my shirt and unclasped my bra. I'm not completely naked yet as I'm still wearing my shorts.

Hinawakan ni Riley yung dibdib ko at sinimulan niyang masahihin iyon. "Ahhhh.. R.. ry.." She smirked at me when she heard me groaning from her touch. Napatingala at kagat labi ako dahil ramdam na ramdam ko yung lambot at init ng kanyang kamay at dahil na rin sarap ng ginagawa niya. Both of her hands are massaging my breast.

Damn...

She's now playing with my nipples.

"Uhm.. ahh..." I moaned when she pinched and encircled my erect nipples. While my mouth is still wide open from letting out a loud moan, Riley put her middle finger inside my mouth,

"Suck it babe," she firmly demanded and so I did. My clit throbs when she said that.

She massages my breast again and then proceeds to kiss my neck. Riley is licking and sucking every part of it while playing with my nipples.

She's also moaning while romancing me. 

I can feel my body heating up every time her vaginal lips brush against my legs. I can feel her wetness and how hard her clit was.

I can't take this anymore. 

I stopped her from kissing my neck and grabbed her neck to pull her for a kiss. Our lips are moving aggressively against each other and she let my tongue inside her mouth.  

The roughness of her tongue and the softness of her lips sends a throbbing sensation in my clit and nipples. I need to taste her now. 

I lift and carry her to bed without breaking the kiss. Ibinaba ko siya ng dahan dahan sa kama at hinubad yung damit niya bago siya ihiga. Ibinuka ko yung binti ko at pumaibabaw ako sa kanya. 

Despite the dimness of light in the room, I can see how beautiful her body was. Watching her breathing heavily because of the tension that we build up is the moment that I only imagine every time we resist having sex.