XIX

Warning: Mature Content 🔞

Riley's POV

Ate Ren's kisses are getting deeper and harder, but she hasn't slipped her tongue into my mouth yet. She is nipping and sucking my lower lip while her body is pressed against mine. Nararamdaman ko yung init ng katawan niya and how our chest and mons pubis are pressed together.

Shit. Naalala ko na wala akong suot na bra at naka underwear lang ako. She can probably feel my n*pples getting hard.

I noticed her hands are on the side, gripping the corner of the kitchen island. I place her left hand on my bottom and her right hand on my back because I want her to touch me. Hindi na ako makahinga pero hindi ko magawang itulak siya kasi natatakot ako na maputol yung momentum naming dalawa.

How come she can still breathe properly?!

My hands are roaming freely around her back while she is fixated on my mouth. When I touched her bre*st and felt her hard n*pples under her bra, she let out a soft moan. It felt good to hear ate Ren's moan, so I began to massage her breast and I heard her moan loudly.

She breaks the kiss.

"I'll give you three seconds to breathe Riley..." she said while looking into my eyes and breathing in front of my mouth. I can smell her breath.

"One..." she is removing her bra from beneath her shirt while maintaining eye contact. Damn, that's sexy.

"Two..." she finally removed her bra and threw it somewhere. Nagulat ako kasi bigla niyang kinuha yung kamay ko at ipinasok sa loob ng t-shirt niya para mahawakan ko yung dibdib niya. f*ck

"Three."

She pushes herself more on my body and locks her lips on mine. I moaned when she finally slid her tongue inside.

Habang nag eespadahan yung dila namin, my left hand is massaging her left boob inside her shirt. When I play with her n*pples using my thumb finger, she moans and bites my lip, which makes me moan as well.

Her lips went down to my jaw, chin, and then to my neck. I tilted my head to give her full access. Dinidilaan niya muna yung leeg ko bago niya sipsipin then after that she will plant a soft kiss. Nakakabaliw yung ginagawa niya.

I noticed that her right hand is playfully caressing my right thigh then her touch went up to my bottom. Pinasok niya yung kamay niya sa underwear ko so she's cupping my bottom using her bare hands while her left hand is busy with my left boob. Both of my hands are on her shoulders now for support because my knees are getting weak.

My breathing got heavier because she bit my ear lobe, "Ahhh..." I let out a hard moan as she pinches my n*pple and then encircles it using her middle finger.

Fck I'm getting wet.

No, I'm already wet the moment I felt her breast pressed against mine.

Bumalik siya sa paghalik sa labi ko. She is kissing me softly, but I am responding aggressively so she ends up matching my energy.

As our mouths collide, we're both doing filthy things with our tongues. She moaned in my mouth as I cupped her bre*st once more and I moaned way harder when she placed her fingers on my vag*na outside my underwear, but her fingers are not moving.

"Riley Luarca you're wet," she whispered then bit my earlobe. I moaned again.

Her fingers are still idle.

"A.. Ate please..." I don't care anymore. I want her to touch me down there.

"What do you want Riley?" she slid her middle finger and now she's touching my cl*t. "This?" she looked at me.

Huminga ako ng malalim. Hindi nagalaw yung daliri niya at kahit natatakpan ng tela, ramdam na ramdam ko yung init ng middle finger niya. Sht. And I think she felt how hard my cl!t is.

"Ummm... yes ate ren..." she's still not moving and she's smirking!

I pull her and gave her a peck, "please?" I'm pleading. I grab her neck and pull her again to bite her upper lip "ate ren... you can be my exception"

Lumaki yung mata niya then she removed her touch on my clit. "Y... You heard that?" I nodded and I reached her forehead to kiss her.

"You already make me feel a lot of things that my other crushes never did." I said. I saw her eyes softened after that. I put back her finger on my vag*na. But this time, ipinasok ko yung kamay niya inside my underwear.

Nakuryente ako sa init ng pagdampi ng daliri niya sa cl*t ko pero hindi parin siya gumagalaw.

"Let's go to my room."

-

When we reached her room, hinubad niya yung shirt niya bago siya pumatong sa akin. She's still wearing her sweatpants but I don't care, all I want is her touch and I hope she eats me.

I asked her to undress me which she immediately did. Now, I'm all naked.

I saw her looking and memorizing my body but she can do that later. I grab her neck and kiss her. I really like sucking her upper lip. We're torridly kissing each other while her hand is busy playing with my nip*les.

"A.. ahhh.." she's too fast. I didn't expect her to touch me down there immediately.

Ate Ren is now circling my cl!t while she's sucking my breast. Hindi ko na alam mararamdaman ko.

I can hear how wet I am because of the noise that my core is releasing. Ate Ren stopped her business on my breast and asked me, "Riley can I court you?" We're now looking at each other.

I nod in response. Pero hindi siya nakuntento sa sagot ko kaya hininto niya yung pagmasahe sa cl*t ko.

"Ate Ren!" Naiinis kong sabi.

"I want to hear you say 'yes.'" bulong niya sa tenga ko sabay dila sa earlobe ko. Sh!t.

"Yes ate Ren! Yes! Ye- aahhh" pinasok niya yung daliri niya and this time, she's moving faster.

She is licking my ni*ple while her hands are busy finger!ng my cl!t. My back is arching and my legs are shaking because of the sensation of wanting to explode from what Ate Ren is doing. I'm going crazy!!

"Ahhh... I'm.. aaah" binilisan pa ni Ate Ren yung pag galaw. She is know looking at my face to see me going crazy because of her.

"Aaaahh..." Damn, I'm almost there.

"Ate Ren aaahhh..." I moaned her name when I reached my peak. Nanginginig yung katawan ko.

Ate Ren gave me a peck on my lips, then she planted some kisses on my forehead and neck. Damn. She didn't know I'm getting arouse again.

"Ate Ren please eat me." You're down bad Riley.

"I will court you first Riley, then I'll eat you when you say yes." She said then she pulls me closer for hug.

Her bare bre*st is touching mine.

"Yes ate Ren, sinasagot na kita so please..." I sound so desperate.

"No Riley... I'll court you first." kumawala ako ng konti sa yakap niya "No need na ate!" I said.

"Bakit ba atat ka Riley na sagutin ako wala pa nga akong ginagawa?"

"I want you to eat me nga kasi..." naasar kong sabi. Tumawa lang siya.

"No Riley... we don't need to rush." Tumayo siya at hinubad niya yung sweatpants niya tapos tumabi ulit sa akin.

"You're not my crush anymore ate Ren." She's caressing my hair while my face is buried on her neck.

"I'm glad to hear that Riley." she said.

-

A/N: I want to hear your thoughts poo thanks :)