XXIV

Riley's POV

I forgot to tell Ren I'm going with my lolo to the cemetery because today is my parent's death anniversary. I'm now in my unit and I have been texting and calling her, but she's not answering. This is very unusual of her.

I'm just a bit worried because earlier, when I was about to leave her house, I noticed that she is not in her usual self and she looks sad. Parang may iniisip siya. Nag paalam din siya na aalis siya ngayong araw pero hindi niya nasabi kung saan siya pupunta.

It's already 9 PM at wala parin siyang paramdam.

"Yes Riley, mag kasama kami kanina. Pumunta kami kila Jenna kasi nag aya yung ate niya. We had lunch in their house." Nagbakasakali ako kay ate Nita.

"She's not answering my calls and texts kasi ate..." I told her, worried.

"Yeah she's like that, she wants to be alon- wait Riley, you don't know?" Huh?

"About what ate?" Narinig ko siyang huminga ng malalim. Bigla akong kinabahan.

"Today is her dad's death anniversary. She visited the cemetery before eating lunch with us and left around 2 PM." What the hell Ren?

"I.. I don't know ate." I should've asked her more when she told me she'll bring me somewhere today.

She's probably in her house right now kaya dalidali kong kinuha yung susi ng kotse ko at nag drive papunta sa bahay niya.

Ate Nita told me that Ren prefers to be alone on her dad's death anniversary not because she wants to, but because she got used to it. Pahirapan pa daw sila na ayain si Ren pero buti napilit nila.

When I arrived at her house, nakapatay lahat ng ilaw kaya kinuha ko yung susi ko at binuksan yung gate.

Hindi ako nahirapan hanapin siya kasi nasa loob lang siya ng kwarto, she's lying in her bed and I think she's drunk.

I have a lot of questions for her.

Lumapit ako sa kanya to check if she's sleeping. "Babe?" I gently touched her hair and she moved a bit, "umm..." nakapikit na ungot niya.

I lay down next to her. I put her head on my chest and I wrap my arm around her. She's not hugging me back.

"Riley?" Nararamdaman ko yung paghinga niya sa leeg ko.

"Is there someone else who can hug you aside from me?" she chuckled and finally hugged me back.

"Riley, don't you have questions ?" I'll save my questions for later.

"I have a lot, but not today..." Tumango siya, "Thank you." sagot niya at isiniksik niya yung muka niya sa leeg ko.

We're just hugging each other in silence.

"Uminom ka ba ng tubig today Riley? Baka puro milk tea, coke, or coffee lang ha..." basag na tanong niya. Natawa ako. 

Kasi naman, I'm feeling the vibes tapos ganyan tanong niya.

"Anong klaseng tanong yan babe? Say something romantic, ang ganda na ng cuddle vibes natin eh." natatawa kong sagot sa kanya. Bumitaw siya sa pagkakayakap sa akin at umangat siya ng konti para magpantay yung muka namin. 

I can smell the alcohol and see her sleepy eyes. "Can you kiss me?" her eyes are already glued on my lips. 

Mag iinarte ako ng konti, "Ano ba yan Ren ako nalang lagi?" Nag pout siya. Umayos ka Ren kakagatin ko yan. 

She leans in not to reach for my lips but to kiss my neck. I did not protest and I just let her.

Her hands are encircling my tummy then it went down to cup my mons pubis. Napasinghap ako kahit na nakapatong lang yung kamay niya. This is turning me on.

I rested my hands on her breast while she was busy devouring my neck. Naramdaman ko yung paglalim ng hinga niya. 

She stopped sucking my neck and then she looked at me.

Mahihirapan kaming pigilan yung sarili namin but we have been in this situation before. I nod as a go signal and then she immediately pressed her lips to mine.

We're both hungrily kissing each other. Kasabay ng paggalaw ng labi namin ay ang pag eespadahan ng dila naming dalawa. She's good at putting her tongue inside my mouth.

"Uhmm..." she let out a moan in between our kisses when I inserted my hand inside her bra to fully cup her breast. I really love how my hands can perfectly fit her bosom.

Her hands down there finally moved and she slowly put them inside my pants to touch my vagina. Huminga ako ng malalim dahil ramdam na ramdam ko yung lambot at init ng kamay niya on my private part. Her hands do not intend to finger me, she just wants to cup and feel my vagina.

"Ahh..." she stopped kissing me to let out a hard moan when I played with her erect nipple. Her body is too sensitive and responsive tonight because of the alcohol.

I removed my hands from her breast and put them inside her shorts to touch her vagina. "Ummhh.. babe," I just touched her but she let out a loud moan. Her pearl is already soaking wet.

We looked and smiled at each other and we know what to do next.

"Let's sleep." we both said then we lay on the bed facing each other with our bodies entwined.

We're not really doing it in the past three months and it's a mutual decision.