XXVIII

Warning: Mature Content 🔞

Ren's POV

6:21 AM

After we had sex, Riley spends the rest of her night teasing me about the voice message that Jenna sent to her, as if she didn't sob so hard telling me that she is scared of losing me and how mad she is towards herself for hurting me. Now, she's like an angel peacefully sleeping on my chest.

Our intertwined naked body, her smell, the warmth of her skin, her breath on my neck, her touch, and her saying that she loves me, bring me the purest and most genuine happiness that I thought I could never have.

Also, the memory of her saying that she loves me is on repeat in my mind and it makes me smile like a teenager.

Shit.

"Mmhh Riley..." I moan a little as she cupped and squeeze my breast. "Is that your way of saying good morning?" I didn't notice that she's already awake.

She chuckled and snuggle her face on my neck, while still holding my breast, "Good morning babe." I said.

"Morning my love..." W- what? "I love you." She said.

Riley breaks away from the hug and moves up to look at me as she noticed that my body stiffened after those words.

"Kinikilig ka?" Ugh. She's teasing me. I nodded and looked at the other side because I'm too shy to look at her. And I think I'm blushing!

Hinawakan niya yung muka ko para iharap sa kanya. We're looking into each others eyes. "Ate Ren..." She said in her morning voice.

Oh god.

I did my best to look away because I'm shy to admit that I fancy how she called me ate, but she did her best to hold my face as it is, "Gotcha babe." She knew it.

She planted a kiss on my forehead and on my lips.

"Ahh..." I thought she would just give me soft pecks but she went down to eat my neck while massaging my breast. Damn.

"Ry ahhh..." her tongue is licking my right nipple while her fingers are fingering the left one. I bit my lower lip to stop myself from moaning because of the sensation but,

"Mmmhh.." R.. Riley is moaning? "Mmhh.." I heard her let a soft groan again when she sucked my left boob and lick my nipple from the inside. Shit.

"Bab- ahhh." She hardened her lips and licked my nipple hard, I pressed her head to deepen the sucking of my breast. Her moan is turning me o-

"Ahhhh" She touched my clit already! "Ate... you're wet na agad?" she said, teasingly. Her fingers are not moving. I took a deep breath and nod at her in response.

Tinanggal niya yung kamay sa vagina ko at pumatong siya sa akin. I can feel the lips of her pearl on my tummy, she's soaking wet as well.

She's touching me, from my tummy up to my breast. She bit her lower lip when she cupped both of my breasts.

I squeezed her bottom and she let out a groan.

"Shi- ahhhh." She's licking my chest bone while kneading my mountains and rubbing her vagina on my tummy. It feels fucking good. The sensations make my clit throb.

Napapapikit at tingala ako sa ginagawa niya. My mouth is wide open as I let out a hard moan. She's still rubbing her vagina on my tummy but she's now playing with my nipples and sucking my neck.

Lumalalim yung pag hinga ko dahil sa labi niya na nasa leeg ko, at sa isa pa niyang labi na nasa tyan ko. I pull her waist closer against my tummy because I want to feel her clit while she's moving.

"Ahhh babe." she's marking my neck and her hands are not leaving my breasts. I held her shoulder and pulled her up for a kiss.

We started with slow and soft gentle kisses. Her left hand is gripping my neck and I rested my hands on her breast, "Mmhhh" she moaned when I played with her nipples.

I lightly run the tip of my tongue on her lower lip to ask for entrance and she immediately let me in. I slip my tongue inside her mouth and gently move it against her tongue. When she presses herself closer to deepen the kiss, she aggressively strokes my tongue and I let her. We're both continuously groaning.

I pushed her because I noticed that she's not breathing properly. Sumasagi yung dibdib ni Riley sa dibdib ko habang humihinga siya ng malalim. "Breathe babe..." I massaged her breast and she breathes more deeply, "you still have to eat your breakfast." I smirked at her and she rolled her eyes at me.

"You're okay na babe?" She gave me a silly smile in response and she-

"Oh, shit babe." she starts rubbing her soaking pearl on my abdomen and starts kissing me again. She's leading.

After nibbling my lower lip, her kisses went down to my neck and breast then she immediately positioned herself in front of my pearl. "Eat your breakfast Riley," I'm looking directly into her eyes.

She licked my clit, once.

"Babe!" She was just looking at my pearl while smirking down there!

"Damn ahh..." she kissed the lips of my vagina and then my inner thigh, but not the clit.

"Let me tease you Ren." Damn that smirk!

She caressed the lips of my vagina using her middle finger while she's kissing my inner thigh. She's not letting her fingers touch my clit.

"What do you want me to do babe?" I said while I'm gripping the blanket. Hindi na mapakali yung binti ko.

"Beg... I want you to beg ate." Shit. That sounds so sexy and naughty of her.

"Pl- ahh.. please babe.. ahhhh." Her fingers are playing with my vaginal lips.

"Ang sakit na ng puson ko babe so please..." I feel like I'm holding on to my life. 

After hearing that, she immediately stopped kissing my thigh and moved to devour my clit.

I'm going crazy because, finally, I can feel the warmth of her tongue on my pearl. Her tongue is moving faster, up and down, while her hands are squeezing my nipple.

My back is arched and my legs are shaking. "Ahhh damnn bab-" she stopped licking my pearl because she slipped her tongue in my core. Fuck. She's gently thrusting her tongue while her thumb is fingering my clit!

Nanginginig na yung buong katawan ko sa ginagawa niya and I'm almost there.

"Babe, faster." She stopped thrusting her tongue on my core and slipped her middle and ring finger and lick my clit faster.

"Ahh shit babe ahhh..." Ang init ng daliri niya.

"Babe I'm... ahhhhh." I can hear how wet I am.

"AHH!"

Finally, I reached the peak.

Habang hinahabol ko yung hininga ko at nanginginig pa yung katawan ko, hinalikan ako ni Riley sa noo at tumabi siya sa akin. She put me in her arms and pull me for a hug.

"Babe, thank you for the breakfast." She said.

"You can always have me as your breakfast..." I breathe deeply, "I love you babe." I said.

She hugs me tightly.

-

A/N: My brain cells got roasted because of the two🔞 chapters. Please let me know if the mature contents are too obscene.