13. Hidden Secrets?

Kim Seokjin
~pov~

Namjoon woke up soon after he had shouted my name on top of his lungs and then became weak and had to lie down again. He didn't particularly blank out, but he wasn't fully awake either.

When he woke up, I apologized to him and said nonsense things I don't even know what. However he cut me off telling me he's fine.

"You wouldn't be in that fucking bed if you were totally fine you dumbass" Yoongi came up to us.

Ofcourse. Roasting his brother is yoongi's full time job.

"Um, hey Yoongi, maybe now's not the time" Hoseok called out from behind us. He was right.

"Ok Hoba" with that, Yoongi smiled. MIN YOONGI SMILED.

What the hell had happened between these two while I was asleep? And Hoba? Geez that's so cringe.

Anyway, back to the point, Namjoon laughed when Yoongi said that and finally replied in a soft, slow voice.

"I know hyung. But if it wasn't for Jin, I wouldn't even be here right now." And then he gave me his most beautiful dimple smile.

Ugh... Why the heck is he so fucking cute. (ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

I sigh. I know he thinks I didn't do anything. But Yoongi doesn't believe me.

"Well, Namjoon I think you should tell that to Yoongi. The way he shook Jin, when we both reached the hospital, looked like he was ready to snap his face into two if Jin didn't tell him what happened. Thankfully the doctor saved him too hahah"

Hobi told that to Namjoon taking my side of the argument.

I pass him a quick smile, thanking him. He's a great friend.

"Well, Yoongi hyung is a bit overprotective...."

Namjoon replied. There was a hint of sadness in his eyes. Like he was hiding something.