Monster (bonus part)

Kim Namjoon

It doesn't matter however hard I try. Seokjin just won't wake up. It's been 7 hou tors since the accident. They say the police caught the person whose truck caused the accident. It was of no use to me. My Seokjin won't wake up.

I have been sitting here since the past 2 hours. I can't get myself to look at Jin. He is covered in bandages, and I'm so scared to look at him, cause it's true all of this happened because of me...

If he dies, I will never be able to forgive myself. I'll be overcome with the guilt, of all those people who loved Seokjin more than anything...

His parents, his friends...and most importantly...Hoseok...

I sit there with my head in my hands, not knowing what I'm supposed to do. How did this all happen so fast? And why did it have to be Seokjin? I was the one who deserved to die, then why him!?

I could've stopped the rumours as soon as I knew about them. I could've stopped Seokjin if only I hadn't been too busy laughing with those science students. I could've stopped him if I would have got on my knees, and begged him to stop...

I could've saved him...

My head starts spinning as our memories together swim through my mind.

His laugh, his pathetic dad jokes, the time we first met, his nervousness around me, our random glances at each other during classes, him saving me from my past fears, saving me from every hurtful thing, acting strong in front of me, when he got beaten up, shouting "My Namjoon" at the top of his lungs, falling into my arms sometimes, and sometimes wrapping me in his embrace... And most of all, loving me even when he was dying...

My head is heavy from all the emotions. My hands feel like they're trapped, and my whole body is freezing. I have no idea what's happening to me.

The world around me is spinning, as I fall to the ground gasping for breath. My chest tightens and it feels like someone is trying to suffocate me to death. My lungs give out from exhaustion. And I'm there, lying on the floor of the same room as Seokjin.