Making out

After that incident many months has passed, and no one at school dared to bully us again. We were happy that finally Seokjin got freedom from that constant fear.

That day we were supposed to come in our own clothes at school. It was casuals day, that happened every once in a month.

And when I saw Jin, my jaw dropped. He was in a white shirt with sleeves rolled back, a plain leather Black jacket on top, paired with black jeans. And he wore a bucket hat.

He. Looked. Hot.

I could not resist him. I just stood there, cus I was wearing a black tee, with a denim jacket and a blue denim jean. Kind of a denim on denim thing.

Nothing interesting happened at school since we were sitting apart, also, we didn't really had anything to talk about.

Seokjin was in big trouble after the last lesson of the school.

We entered his house and he went in the kitchen.
I went up to him and blurted out-
"What the hell are you wearing? I have never seen you in black! You either wear pink, blue or purple. But this?!? This something else. That's illeagal."

He looked calmly at me and said-
"then what will you do to me Namjoon? If you think it's illeagal."

That was it. Jin was turning me on so much and now I just couldn't help myself.

I picked him up and made him sit at the shelf, grabbed his face into my hands, and pressed my lips hard down on his. His hand moved up to my neck, and one on my waist.

I slowly moved down towards his neck biting into his soft skin, as he let out a soft groan. He grips my waist tighter asking me to stop.

I let my hands move from under his knees as I pick him up, and move to his bedroom.

He lied down and pulled me on top of him, and his hands slowly moved inside my tee, begging me to take it off, which I do.

I slowly kiss his neck leaving little marks there that would soon become red. He let's out soft moans as he finds pleasure in my kisses.

I take off his tee exposing his upper body into my embrace.

Slowly my hands move on his whole body and inside his jeans. My fingers find their way to the perfect spot, and i know it will be a pleasure, for both Jin and me.

I slowly enter him, soft but rigid.

"O~ oh god, oh~ na-namjoon aaahh~~ oooh oh my god, fuck you Namjoon, oh, holy shit.
God, your hands are magic,~aah~"

He was slowly moaning in between as my hands played with his beautiful body, and his played with mine.

He pulled me and rolled so that he was on top of me.
He kissed my lips, biting into them as he gains dominance, and his hands slowly start playing with my body.

Talk about revenge.

I might be the stronger one physically, but Jin was the man in this.

I loved the way his hands entwined the whole of my body. I grip into his hands begging him to stop and yet to go on cause he just feels so right.

When I felt my whole body tremble because of him, I finally bagged him to stop.
"J-Jin! Oh~ oh my- oh fuck! Jin, stop please oh~ oh god sto~ ooohh mmhhmm~ aah, stop Jin!"

He finally stops as he looks into my eyes as we both lay on the bad, knowing that now we were officially, boyfriends.

"Joon your hands are magic"
He says finally.

"And yours are hell. But it feels so good to beg you to stop. God, you are good at this too"
I reply.

We both lay there as Jin pulls on his tee and shorts and I pull on mine. I was too much in pain and all because of Jin.

We just lay there as Jin closes in and nuzzles his face into my neck.
And soon enough falls asleep.

I cover him with a blanket and sleep next to him.