18. Waking up

Kim Seokjin
~pov~

I did not realise how I had slowly drifted to sleep, but I do know that I woke up to the sound of hobi laughing at me and Namjoon, cause both of us were huddled up in a corner of the bathroom, Namjoon in my lap, tugging at my tshirt, and his faint sound of snoring. His face was still buried in my neck, and I wished we could stay like that forever. Me feeling his warmth against my body, and him leaning into me for support.
Just then, Hobi interrupted my thoughts.

"Are you gonna stay like that?? How long have you both been lying here? Why were you sleeping in the bathroom? Omo- wait-... Jin hyung....WHAT DID YOU DO??"

"Hobi. I am seriously gonna punch you in the face! Why are u so stupid. Use your brain for once for god's sake. Namjoon was crying ok? He tried to lock himself in again, then I kicked the door but it wasn't locked..."

I tell him all that has happened in the past few hours.

"Oh. My. God! That means he trusts you! It might even be possible that he likes yo-"

"Slow down with your conclusions. Just because he trusts me and told me about his past doesn't mean he likes me. Keep these things to yourself for sometime."

"Ok hyung. Hey, you know, I was talking with Yoongi after we left both of you in here. You know you're the oldest amongst all of us!?"

"WHAT-!?"

"Yes hyung! You're the only one who is 21 years old. You're ancient "

At this point of calling me ancient I try to hit him on his arm, but I immediately halt, because Namjoon is still sleeping. And I don't have any intention of waking him up. But I have to get up, so that he can go back on his bed and I can prevent my neck a crack.

"HOSEOK " I say sternly.
"Oh no...am I in trouble hyung?"

"No silly! Get me out of here. You have you wake him, but do it really gently. So that he doesn't lose his sleep."

"Aaw hyung! So caring! Someone's in loooovveeee"

He streches the word lovez saying it in a singsong voice that I prevent the urge to kill him.

"Let it be, I'll wake him up, you hold him and carry him back."

"Ok"

I gently rock Namjoon tapping lightly on his cheeks to wake him. He slowly comes about and opens his eyes. His eyes are red with all the tears he shedded.

"Namjoon...hey, come on. Wake up, look, we're in the bathroom. Come on, let's get you back to your bed. Come on Joon-ah. Wake up Namjoon. Hey"

He finally opens his eyes fully to and faces me as he let's go of my tshirt which he was tugging at, all this time.

He slowly sits up, and looks around, and suddenly hugs me. It is so sudden, that I feel my heart hammering against my chest. And it feels as if my hands and brain and my whole body has stopped functioning.

"Thank you Jin."

"It's ok namjoon-ah. You can trust me. But now, please get off me, you're hurting my leg. You're not lightweight you know."

"Haha. Ok Jin, I'm sorry, but still thanks. Jin. For everything"

He gets up, and finally stands upright. Then offers me his hand. I take it and stand upright, but I dfail to realise that my foot is asleep, and I fall back.

However, Namjoon catches me just before I hit the ground. His arms are wrapped around me and he is staring into my eyes. I might kiss him again but we're in a fucking bathroom and I need to get out of here because hobi is making wierd "ooooo" sounds from behind.

We both hold each other since both of us are in a really bad shape. I carry him carefully towards the hospital bed and tuck him in.

"It's almost 7:30 pm...I need to go home. My parents would be worried. Get some good sleep okay? You'll get discharged tomorrow, and I'll come to see you."