The 'details'

Kim Seokjin
~Pov~

Namjoon had me in a tangle. And it was hard to escape. I had to tell him about my bruises. So I did.

"What are you gonna do about it even if I tell you!? It's not like you can stop it!"

I shout at him, making him flinch.

"I'm sorry. But...I can't do anything. They're stronger than me and they have guys who got their back, so...I don't stand a chance."

He looks up at me. His eyes have a strange look to them. It's almost as if he's angry and fiery all of a sudden.

"Will you tell me everything that happened? We'll see what we can do after I hear you out. Ok?" He says.

I don't understand. What is he trying to do?

"Okay. Well, so I was walking down the main corridor, near the lunch hall, and suddenly this guy came upto me and blocked my path........

*Going back to what happened*
*Author pov*

"Hey crybaby! What are you doing here huh? I hear you got a new "friend"? That dumb new guy...hmm... what's his name...oh yeah "dumb" hahaha"

The first guy that blocked Jin's path, said, trying to tease him.

"Leave my way Dam. (담). Get a life. You won't get anything by picking on me."

Suddenly he felt a blow at the back of his head. Someone had pushed him. He turned around to see another member of this bully gang. His name was Kang Seok. And he was the strongest one. He was laughing like a maniac. Just then, Jin felt someone staring at him from behind his back and turned around faster than the speed of light. As soon as he turned ge felt a hand grab his neck, squeezing it, trying to block the flow of oxygen.

This was the third one. His name was Sun Woo.

"Hey crybaby. I heard you made that new boy cry huh? Come on. Cut me some slack. You don't look so strong!"

With that, he pushes Jin in the chest and he stumbles to the ground.

"Well, Why did he cry? Ex-gf or something?" Saying this he laughed a laugh similar to that of a monster.

"No no sun woo! That can't be possible! Have you seen that stinkface!? Lol he can't afford to have a girlfriend"

That was Kang. All of them roared with laughter as Jin flared with anger.

"Listen to me you punks! THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH HIS FACE! IT'S JUST YOUR EYES! YOU CANT SEE SOMEONE WHO'S MORE HANDSOME THAN YOU, BECAUSE IT WOULD RISK YOUR POPULARITY! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A MEAN GROUP OF BLOODY HEARTLESS CREATURES!"

Jin shouted with all his might. He tried to defend Namjoon seeing his past and all he's been through.

"Ok that's ENOUGH!" said Sun Woo and punched Jin in the face.

They drag him up to the rooftop. Kang kicks him in the stomach again, which makes blood ooze out from Jin's mouth. His eyes are covered in tears and he can't see anything.

It's cold on the rooftop, but the three boys decide to leave Jin there.

*End of author pov*
*Present*

"So yeah. That is what happened. And then the janitor found me and took me to the nurse...well you know all that stuff."

Namjoon looks at me, clearly speechless. He looks like that emoji with no mouth (😶)
It's hilarious. Which is why I instantly laugh as soon as I look up at him.

"What? What's wrong Joon?" I ask him, still laughing.

However my smile soon fades away looking at the seriousness of his eyes.

"Jin hyung....", He started in a soft voice, but then he shouted,
"DO YOU WANT TO DIE!?"

I jump as he shouts louder than a loudspeaker.

"I'm sorry..."
I try apologising sheepishly. But he's not having any of it.

Right now, if i had to describe his face, then, he's clearly angry and he has kinda clenched his jaw that's making him look like a whole snack. He looks damn hot.

"Well Namjoon what do you think I could've done huh? Fought them? Yeah i did! You think I didn't try that!? I did everything I could. But they are stronger, and I'm always outnumbered by them! What was I supposed to-"

I get cut off mid sentence as Namjoon comes close to me and pulls me into his embrace. I can feel his heart pumping inside his chest. He has wrapped his arms around me and I feel really tiny. Calmly, I put my hands around his body, and nestle my face into his neck.

"I am really sorry Joon. I never thought that this could make you worry like this."

"Hyung.... you're important to me. Please take care of yourself."