43. Sorrowful love

Kim Namjoon
Pov

The fact that was not easy for me to accept was that Seokjin believed some stupid rumors instead of me.

We were still at the hospital, two of us, me and Hoseok were dying of sadness.

It felt like everything was so dark now that Seokjin had died...

We had to force Hoseok to confirm the dead body of Seokjin, so that they could bury him, and he could be at peace.

Yoongi got us out of the hospital and drove home. When I reached Jin's place, it was as if the old memories were chocking me.

I wonder if things would have been different had me and Seokjin just been friends and nothing more?

I went into his room and dst their quietly for a long time.

I missed him...

I rummaged through his room to find anything that would give me a clue to what he thought of me. I remember he always wrote a diary that he wouldn't show to anyone.

I picked up the pillows, the mattress, picked out his clothes from the closet and turned the whole room upside down to find that diary.

At last I found it in a box that I gave him. It was a small rectangular box which used to have beautiful cufflinks before I bought them for Seokjin.

I took out the diary and opened it, only to reveal one of our photos together. It was the photo when we celebrated his birthday in his room and I gave him a pink hoodie as a gift.

 It was the photo when we celebrated his birthday in his room and I gave him a pink hoodie as a gift

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

14 Feb. 11:22 pm.

Dear diary,
Jin here again. Today was my first non-single valentine's day!

It was with Namjoon. You know, he took me to the beach today and we spent a great time listening to the soft waves of the sea.

It was almost empty since it was a Monday and both of us had taken a day off from school.

Well, I gotta go now. Namjoon's calling me in his room!

xoxo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear diary.
Jin here.

Today Namjoon showed me around his room's hidden place at Yoongi's place. It was a shelf that held books, but if you push it, it rotated and opened to a new room.

He said that room was his personal space where he made music, and did art.

He's such a great artist! I saw one of his drawings, and he's no less than Picasso!

Now we're back at my place. And I have to make dinner yet, so, gotta go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey diary.

You know what!? Namjoon and I.....

Omg I can't say it!
Arrrrrgggggggghhhhhh

We made love today!
Yes!

He kissed me mercilessly making every part of my body desire for him. His lips touching mine...

Oh, he tasted like- wow, it's hard to explain....

He was so good at it, that my body hasn't had enough of him yet.

He's so good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey diary. I know I don't write most of the times now, but it's mostly because I have Namjoon and I can talk to him about everything.

Hes so handsome and beautiful. You know? That kind of beautiful where you can see that their soul is so pure, that they would help you in every situation.

Namjoon is someone I have grown to care for deeply. Ofcourse Hoseok can't be replaced but I don't feel the kind of attraction to Hoseok as I feel towards Namjoon.

I think I love him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't read further. No. I just can't. These diary entries are far beyond me.

He trusted me.

He loved me.

But all I did was kill him.

However, I can't just let his death go in vain. I can't just go back to normal when my boyfriend was killed by my hands.

But then I think about what Yoongi hyung said.

I don't think that my boyfriend would want me to live like a scary cat my whole life.

Through his diary entries it is clear that he wants the best for me. And I love him for that.

He once told me, that,

'if a loved one dies, the people left behind should keep on living. They shouldn't give up.

And I would love it if you did it for me, if I die before you.'

He had said it right. I have to keep on living and not give in.

That is when I realise, I will live.

I will go through every single day of my remaining life loving Seokjin just the same way as I had loved him when he was alive.

I will be full of sorrow.

But I'll also be full of love.

I'll agree upon this Sorrowful love, if that's what Destiny chose for both of us...