Introduction

Hi I'm Nicole Marie Aniston. I'm Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitts daughter. I have brown hair and light skin.
My mom and my dad thought that their relationship was gonna last forever but it didn't. He moved on and married Angelina Jolie. While my mom got engaged to Justin Theroux. I consider him my dad because I don't speak to brad. He use to be really involved tho. I would stay at his house every once and awhile but then him and Angelina started adopting kids and I was kinda moved to the back.
One day he just stopped talking to me and my mom and I stopped staying over at his house. my room is probably gone now. he probably gave it to one of his other kids.
But I'm fine now. I have a loving mom and "dad" aka Justin. We don't talk about my dad at all but I have a lot of questions. And I'm kind of mad at him. I mean he just stopped talking to me and for years it was just me and my mom. And it was hard for her. She was a single mom and it was hard to juggle her career and still have time to spend with me.
When she met Justin her life changed. I was happy because I had a connection with him and I could trust him as a father figure. she was happy because she loved him and was happy that we got along so well. She finally had someone that she could leave me with when she was at work and she wouldn't have to feel guilty about it. And personally, I think they are the cutest couple ever.
My best friend is Meghan. we get along so well and we talk almost every day. We practically grew up together. She knows my mom well and my mom knows her well. Meghan trusts my mom and tells her everything. it's good to have a great friend like her.