Ellen

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I shut it off and fall asleep again. My alarm goes off again. that's when I finally remember that my alarm is just going to keep on going off until I wake up so I get up. I walk down and see mom cooking my favorite breakfast. blueberry muffins. "good morning." Mom and Justin say. "Good morning." I say back. "do you want a muffin?" Mom asks. "2 please." I say. "someone's hungry." Justin says. "are you kidding? I'm starving." I almost yell. we all laugh.

Once everyone has their food we sit at the table. "so are you excited to be on Ellen today?" Mom asks. "yessss! I'm so excited! mom I'm going to need outfit advice." I say. "I got ya covered." mom assures me. We finish our food and me and mom go to my room.

"So when I go on Ellen I usually wear a dress. but the dress is causal." Mom says looking in my closet. She pulls out my short, blue and tan dress. "This is perfect." She says. That's one of my favorite dresses, so I put it on. Mom was about to leave but I stopped her. "mom can you do my makeup? You do it the best." I say. "of course sweetie." she says. And I'm a matter of minutes she's done. I curl my hair and walk downstairs. "You look beautiful honey!" Mom says with glassy eyes. She gives me a hug and Justin joins.

We get in the car and mom goes over what I have to do. "When you walk out, say hi to Ellen and don't sit down until she sits down." she went on and on until we got there.

When I get out of the car the producers bring me to my dressing room.I sit down in my chair and watch the show for awhile and talk to my mom. she's a Ellen expert because she's been on so many times.

I hear a knock at the door. "Miss. Aniston, are you ready for your interview?" The lady asks. "yes" I answer and follow her. Mom told everyone to call me Miss. Aniston instead of Miss. Pitt. We go through the long hallway. When we get to the edge of the stage they tell me to stand there until my name was called.

About 3 minutes later I hear Ellen. "Please welcome Nicole Aniston." I walk out as everyone cheers. Ellen greets me with a handshake. We both sit down and the music stops.

"So it's your first time on the show! Are you excited!" Ellen asks. "Yes. It's nice to finally meet you!" I say. "Well it's nice to meet you too. So do you have any upcoming movies?" Ellen asks. "Not as of right now. I have gotten some scripts but I haven't signed on them yet." I say. "you look so much like your mother" Ellen says. "I get that a lot." I laugh. "so what kind of acting do you feel your good at?" Ellen asks. "Well I'm feel that I'm good at Comedy like my mom. Me and her practically make jokes every day." I say. "I guess it's like mother like daughter." Ellen says.

Ellen asks some more questions and then pulls up a picture. "so I saw this picture on your Instagram and I really love it." Ellen says. it's a picture of me, coco,court, and mom playing volleyball in our backyard. "Thanks. that's when we were having a cook out. Justin came over and took a picture of us." I say. "do you guys like to play volleyball." Ellen asks. "Yeah whenever we have a cook out, we all play together. And Coco is on a team so its good practice for her." I say. "Well I have a surprise for you." Ellen says. A man brings Ellen a gym bag. "so I got the 4 of you all custom made volleyballs." Ellen says. she pulls out a blue one with my name, another blue one that has my moms name. And two purple ones with Court and Cocos names on it. "awe thank you so much Ellen." I say giving her a hug. "You should test one out." Ellen says handing me mine. "ok but with who?" I ask. "how about we invite your mom out and you can test them out." Ellen says with a smile. "Yeah. She will kill me but let's do it." I say. the crowd cheers and it goes to break.

About 3 minutes later, the show is back on. "Please welcome Jennifer Aniston- Theroux." Ellen says while everyone cheers. Mom comes out and stands next to me. "so are you guys ready to test out your new volleyballs."Ellen says. "YEAH." me and mom both scream. We move to the open area and play a few rounds. mom drops the ball most of the time." if you haven't noticed yet I suck at sports." mom says as the crowd laughs. "I can tell." Ellen says as she laughs.

Once we are done Ellen thanks us and the crowd for coming and says her famous catch phrase "Be kind to one another." and the show cuts off.

"You did a great job honey!" Mom says as she hugs me. "you really did." Ellen agrees. Justin comes up behind me. "great job Nikky." he says hugging me. "thank you everybody." I say with a big smile. "I will have to have you on my show again sometime." Ellen says. I agree.

We meet Court, Coco, and Johnny at me and moms favorite Mexican restaurant. We give them their presents from Ellen. They all say that I did great today and congratulate me. "So we are taking a trip to Cabo in a couple of weeks and we would like to know if you would like to go." Courtney says. Mom, Justin, and me look at each other in agreement. "We would love to go Court." mom says. "Great I will send you the info." court says. We all enjoy the rest of our meal and go home.

On the way we stop for ice cream. I get a small cone with chocolate brownie ice cream. Mom gets a small cone with vanilla ice cream. And Justin gets a small cone with chocolate ice cream.
We eat it outside and go home.

I go up to bed when we get home because I am tired. I check my phone first. I had a couple messages from my friends saying good job on Ellen. And I had a text from my dad. "Good job on Ellen today.- love dad" what does he think this. he and mom just had a fight the other day and now he is texting me like everything's fine. I don't respond and go to sleep.
--------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.The next chapter is going to take place the morning that they go to Cabo. Thanks for reading ❤️