Home from the Hospital

We are in the hospital getting Isabella ready to go. Mom is changing her. And me and Justin are getting the car seat ready. "Ok I think we are ready to go home." Mom says excitedly. Mom picks her up and puts her in the car seat. I strap her in and Justin carries seat.

We walk to the front desk to check out and then Justin runs outside to get the car. He pulls up and mom quickly throws a blanket over the car seat. Justin opens the door and mom runs to the car. I sit in the front and mom sits in the back with Isabella. We quickly close the doors and drive home. We wanted to stay away from any paparazzi.

When we got home, we had the same drill. Justin gets out and unlocks the door, then me and mom run inside with Isabella and her car seat.

"Welcome home Isabella." Mom says in a sweet voice. I look down and Isabella is asleep. "Well I'm going to go upstairs and sleep." Mom says. She walks upstairs and Justin puts is Isabella in her little swing downstairs.

Justin and I start to watch a movie when Isabella starts to cry. Justin gets up and walks over to her swing. "What's the matter Bella?" He says as he walks upstairs. I follow behind him closely so I can help if he needs it.

We walk into Bella's room and Justin puts her on her changing table. "Can you grab her a bottle from the fridge and heat it up for 30 seconds while i change her diaper?" Justin asks. I nod and run downstairs without waking mom.

Once the bottle is done heating up I walk upstairs to Bella's room. Justin is in the rocking chair with Bella. "Do you wanna try and feed her?" Justin asks getting up from the chair. I nod and sit down. He hands me Isabella and shows me how to hold her. I position her and give her her bottle.

Justin takes a picture and sends it to almost all of our family. 

"Wow she was hungry." I say as she finishes the bottle. "I guess she was." Justin laughs. I hand the bottle to Justin. "Well I'm going to put this away. I will be back in a second." Justin says as he leaves the room.

I look down at Bella who is currently falling asleep in my arms. So I bring her to over to the changing table and set her down. I get out one of her onesies and change her out of her little dress. Then when I'm finished I put her in her crib and cover her with a blanket so she can sleep.

Once she's completely asleep I turn around to walk out. I see mom and Justin standing in the door. Mom has tears streaming down her face. While Justin is smiling at me.

"Awe your so sweet." Mom says in between sobs. She walks over and gives me a hug. "your such a good big sister." Justin adds and joins in on he hug. "I love all of these compliments but I just put her to sleep and I don't want her to wake up." I say. "Oh yeah." Justin says as he walks out and we follow.

We sit on the couch and mom speaks up. "When I learned that I was pregnant with Bella I was kind of scared, Scared of how you were going to react. You were so use to it being just us and I didn't want to change your life like that without asking you. You already have to deal with so much and I didn't want this to be another problem. And I didn't have a chance to ask you. But I'm so happy that you love this and your happy and supportive. I guess what I'm trying to say it that I love you and your such a sweet girl and don't ever change." Mom says. "Yeah. And if at any point you feel like you have no attention just let us know because we love you guys equally." Justin adds.

I nod and give them a big hug. "Thanks." I whisper.

It's nice to know that mom and Justin care and love me just as much as Bella.

"I have to admit, when you told me that you were pregnant I had some doubts. But I was really excited too. And I was thinking that this is Justin's first biological child so he's probably going to spend more time with Bella and love her more. But then I thought about how much of a father figure that you are to me. And I knew that you would love me just as much as Bella. And I know that your nothing like my dad."

We all kinda giggle about that last part. Then Justin hugs me. "You will always be like my first." He whispers in my ear. And I smile at what he says.

We chat and watch tv for awhile until we hear Bella crying again. Mom gets up but before she could walk away, I get up and say that I can do it.

"Thank you." Mom says as I walk upstairs. I change Bella's diaper and put her back to sleep. I also turn on the baby monitor so we can keep an eye on her.

"Your such a big help!" Mom says as I walk back downstairs and sit on the couch. "Well she's my sister and I feel like I should help." I say with a smile. "And I didn't have to make her or go through pregnancy and birth." I say. "That is true." We all laugh.

"I don't know how I ended up with this beautiful family but I love you guys." Mom says with a big grin. "We love you too." I say. "And so does Isabella." Justin adds. "She better." Mom jokes. "I did carrying her for nine months and deal with all the crap that comes with that." We all laugh and continue spending the day as a family.

----------------------------------------------
I am on vacation so there may not be that many updates in the next couple of weeks but I will definitely try my best to update. Thanks for reading. Love you guys 😘 ~ Hailey