15th Birthday

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to Nicole. Happy birthday to you!" Mom and Justin sing as they walk into my room waking me up.  "And Bella says happy birthday too." Mom says holding Bella.

"We made you a special birthday breakfast!" Justin says as he places a tray on my lap. It's my favorite blueberry muffin with bacon and chocolate covered strawberries. "Wow. This looks good and all but are you trying to give me a heart attack?" I laugh. "No" Mom and Justin laugh back.

"I can't believe your already 15!" Mom says trying to hold back her tears. "And I'm so old!" Mom cries. "Your not old Jen!" Justin says. "Yeah mom your not old!" I say. "Awe thanks guys." Mom says as she drys her tears. "I can't believe that I have a 15 year old and a not even one year old!" Mom says. "I know. Nicole's getting old not you." Justin says. "Shut up Justin." I say as I stuff my face with food.

"Thanks for the breakfast guys." I say and hand Justin my tray. "Oh so your a princess now." Justin says. "Yes I am! It is my birthday after all." I smirk.

"Nicole come downstairs!" Mom says. I run downstairs only to see the whole living room filled with birthday stuff. There's balloons that say 'happy birthday Nicole' everywhere and there are streamers hanging from the ceiling. I look around and dad, Angie,and my siblings are all there along with mom, Justin, and Bella. They are all wearing party hats.

"Happy Birthday Nicole!" They all say. "Thank you!" I say as I go down and hug all of them. "you wanna do presents." mom asks. "yeah" I say as I sit down on the couch. "ok we will give you ours first." mom says. Justin gets up and gives me two boxes. I open one and it is a new laptop. It has a teal and black polka dot case. The case says 'Nicole Aniston' in a really cute text. I take the laptop out and its colored blue and has my name on it again. "awe thanks!" I say. Then I open the next box and its a necklace that has my full name on it and my birthstone. "This is so cute thank you guys." I say.

"Next do ours!" Viv yells. They hand me a boxes full of clothes, makeup, nail polish, and shoes. "Thank you so much guys!" I say.

Just then the doorbell rings. I walk outside only to see flowers. I walk in and put it on the table. "Who is that from?" Mom asks. I look around and see a card I open it and read it.

'Roses are red ,violets are blue, I love you baby, happy birthday to you!'

"Aw it's from Adam!" I say. Dad and Justin both get up and walk over to me. They take the car and read it. "He better back away from my daughter!" Dad says in a protective way. I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Well we are going to leave bye sweetie! And happy birthday!" Angelina says. "Bye!" I say as I give each one a hug.

"So we have one more gift for you." Mom says. She hands me a small envelope. I open it, and inside are tickets to go to Hawaii. "I get to go to Hawaii!" I almost scream. I love Hawaii so I am very excited. "Look through all of the tickets." Mom says. I give her a confused look and do as I'm told. "Mom, Justin, Bella, me, and ADAM!" I almost scream. "Yeah but you two are not sleeping in the same bedroom!" Justin says. "That's fine! I'm just happy that I get to go with him." I say excitedly. "I'm happy that we got you the tickets!" Mom says. "Thank you so much! I love you guys!" I say hugging them. "Your welcome!" Mom says.  "We love you too!" Mom says.
-------------------------------------------------
"Get ready for dinner."mom says. So I go upstairs and get ready. I choose a blue and white striped dress a pair of sandals. " mom can you do my makeup and hair?" I ask. "Yeah of course!" Mom says as she walks in. She does my favorite side braid and some light makeup.

When she's done I pack a small purse and walk downstairs. "You ready?" Mom asks. "Yeah." I say as we walk out.

We walk out to the car and I strap Bella into her seat. "Aw you put my favorite dress on her." I say. "Yup! She put it on Bella just because she knows that you love it." Justin says.