Cabo (part two)

I wake up the next morning around 8:00 and walk to the living room. Mom is sitting on the couch reading. "good morning." I say. She looks up from her book. "good morning." she says. "Where's Justin? Is he still asleep?" I ask. "no. He went to the store to get food to keep here so we don't have to go out to eat." mom says. I nod my head and text Court.

N=Nicole C=Courtney

N=Good morning
C=Good morning
N= So when are you gonna tell them about our surprise?
C= Well I talked to your mom and we are going to the beach today. so I figured that I would tell them then.
N= ok sounds good.
C= see you at the beach!
N=ok bye.
C=bye!

"Who are you texting." mom says looking over at me. "I'm just texting Meghan." I lie. "oh well tell her that I said hi." mom says. I nod and pretend to text Meghan. Just then Justin comes in. "I'm back." Justin says. he walks in the kitchen and starts to put the food away. "So what are we doing today?" Justin asks. "well me and Court were talking earlier and we were thinking about going to the beach and having a picnic." mom says. "that's sounds fun." Justin says. "What time?" Justin asks. "around 12. We are just going to meet there." mom says.

We eat a light breakfast and get ready for the beach. I put on my pink and blue bikini top and black bottoms and put a sundress over it. I get my beach bag and put a towel, sunscreen, my phone, and sunglasses in it.

I walk out to the living room. Justin is making sandwiches in the kitchen "hey Nikky what do you want on your sandwich?" Justin asks. "um do you have Nutella?" I ask. "yeah." Justin says. "ok then I just want a Nutella sandwich." I say. "One Nutella sandwich coming up." Justin says.

Soon after that we leave. For the beach. We walk down the trail to the beach and see Court, Coco, and Johnny. "hey" we say in unison. "hey" they say back. We sit on the big blanket that we have laid out. "so are you guys ready to eat?" Court asks. we all say yes and start pulling out food. "So me and Nicole have a surprise for you too." Court says looking at mom and Justin. "what" mom says with a excited smile. "So me and Nicole were talking and we want to give you guys some time to yourselves. so Nicole is going to stay with us for 2 days. And you can have some alone time" Court says with a smile. "Awe thanks you guys." Mom says. "yeah thanks" Justin says, "but I'm gonna miss you honey." mom says looking at me. I'm gonna miss you too but I will have fun with Court." I say. mom hugs me and Court.

Once we are done eating we all go in the water. First we played Marco Polo. Mom was Marco. It was just me and Court left in the game. Mom catches Court. "Take that Cox."i say. "I will get you next time Aniston." Court says. We both laugh. Coco brought her volleyball from Ellen. So we played a couple of rounds. It was me, mom, and Justin vs. Coco, Court, and Johnny. we won the first round. But Coco, Court, and Johnny won the second and third round.

We walked back to the hotel and took showers. Mom invited Court, Coco, and Johnny over for dinner. So they came over after we were done. Mom made quesadillas and Mexican rice. I swear my mom can eat Mexican food every day. Soon after they get here the food is ready. Once we were finished we sit at the table talking.

"So when am I going with you Court." I ask. "I will pick you up tomorrow after lunch if that's ok with you guys." Court says. "yeah that's fine." Mom says. "So what are you guys planning to do?" Justin asks. "Well I was thinking that one of the days we could just hang out at the pool. and another day us girls can go to the spa." Court says. "sounds like fun." mom says. "so what do you want to do now." I ask. "we could watch a movie." Coco says. we look on the tv and see that the hunger games is playing so we watch that. Once it's over Court, Coco, and Johnny leave.

"Well I'm going to bed." I say. "ok well goodnight sweetie. And thank you again for the surprise. You didn't have to do that." mom says. "I know but I wanted to." I say with a smile. "your so sweet!" Mom says. "thanks. Goodnight Justin!" I say. "Goodnight Nikky." he says. I give them both a hug and go to my room.