Christmas Fun

I wake up and look at my clock on my end table. It reads 6:00 am. "Dang it!" I whisper to myself.

I feel asleep at 9:00pm so at least I made it to 6:00

It's Christmas morning and I really want to wake up mom and Justin and open my presents, but I don't want to wake anybody up too early.

But I can't sleep, so I slowly open my door and walk into the hallway. As I start to walk towards the stairs, I hear a faint voice coming from Bella's room. I open the door and Bella is just sitting in her crib.

"What are you doing up?!?" I ask. Bella just looks at me and smiles. I decide to bring her downstairs with me to look at the presents.

I pick her up and walk down the stairs. As we get into the living room, all I see its presents.

I glance over at Bella who's eyes are wide open and staring at the presents. I put her down and she walks towards the tree. "This?" She asks and points to one of the presents. "That's a present. You have to wait for mommy and daddy." I say. She smiles and looks at me.

I get both Bella and I a little snack because it's going to be a while before breakfast. And I turn on some cartoons.

*Jen's POV*
I wake up to see Justin staring at me. "Good morning beautiful. Merry Christmas." He says. "Merry Christmas!" I say.

"guess what." I say. "What?" He asks. "I have a early Christmas present for you." I say. "And what would that be?" He asks.

I move closer to him and kiss him passionately. When Justin was about to take it father, I stop him.

"You have to wait for that later." I smirk. "Jen! Common! What kind of Christmas present is that?" Justin says. "You have to wait till later" I repeat as a get up and change right in front of him. Which probably only makes him want me more.

"God Jen! Why do you do this stuff?" Justin asks. "Because I like to tease you." I smirk and start to walk to the door.

"Where are you going?" He asks. "It's Christmas crazy! I'm going to open presents with my children." I laugh. "Oh yeah. I'm surprised they aren't trying to break down the door." Justin laughs as he changes.

As he finishes changing, I hear little bangs on the bottom half of the door. Then a little voice yelling "mommy!"

I look at Justin laughing and open the door.

"Good morning Bella! I think someone is ready for presents!" I say. "Where's Nicole?" Justin asks. "Boo!" Nicole yells and jumps out from a hall closet and I automatically jump.

"Good one Nicole" Justin says and gives her a high five. "Whatever!" I say as I roll my eyes and Bella laughs.

We walk downstairs and Justin and I make coffee. As I'm stirring my coffee Justin squeezes my ass and winks at me.

"You have to wait." Nicole mimics me. "Did you hear that whole conversation?!" I ask. "Not all of it. But I heard that. You should really look into getting thicker walls." She laughs and grabs some orange juice. I look over at Justin who is laughing too and shake my head.

We make our way to the living room and sit down. Bella is already pointing to a small present that she seems interested in.

We decide to let her open that one first before we do stockings. Nicole has to help her open it because she doesn't understand the idea of ripping it open.

It turns out to be a new stuffed animal but instead of playing with it, she plays with the wrapping paper and we all laugh.

*Nicole's POV*
Presents take a little while but we finally finish almost two hours later. Or at least I thought it was over.