The baby

"Yo Coco! What do you want to drink?" I ask from the kitchen. "Diet Coke!" Coco says back. I grab two diet cokes and walk back to the living room.

I'm staying with Court for a couple days. Court invited me a few days ago.

I sit down and give Coco her diet coke. "Thanks." She says as she opens it. "Your welcome." I say.

"Aright lets get back to the game." Court says. We're playing Mario Kart 8 on the wii. We start the game and the race starts.

"MOVE YOSHI!" I yell at the tv. "COME ON!" Coco yells.

We finish the first race. Court comes in first, I come in second, Coco comes in third, and Johnny comes in fourth. "Beat that suckers!" Court jokes. We all laugh. We are about to start the next round when Court gets a call. "Who is it?" Coco asks. "It's Justin." She says as she looks at me with a puzzled face. She walks out of the living room and starts to talk with Justin.

" I wonder what that could be about." I say thinking of all the possibilities. Coco and Johnny both shrug.

About a minute or two after Court comes walking in.

"What was that about?" I ask. "Your mom started having contractions so Justin took her to the hospital. And he wants me to bring you to the hospital. So get ready so we can go." Court says. "Wait! Can I come too?" Coco asks. "Yeah of course you can come." Court says.

Me and Coco grab our purses and put shoes on. Then we run downstairs and get in the car with Court. "Is Johnny coming?" Coco asks. "No he's gonna stay home." Court says. We both nod and Court starts to drive.

We get to the hospital about 15 minutes later. We get out of the car and walk to my moms room.

We knock on the door and Justin opens it. "Hey Justin!" We all say in unison. He moves from the door so we can come in.

"Hey mom!" I say as I walk over and hug her."Hey baby!" She says hugging me. Coco and Court also give her a hug.

"Are you nervous?" Court asks. "Yeah I kinda am. I haven't pushed out a baby for almost 15 years." Mom laughs.

Just then Grandpa and Sherry walk in. "Papa!" I almost yell is I run over to him. "Hi Nicole! How's my little princess doing?" He asks. "Good." I say.

"Hi Sherry!" I say as I give her a hug. "Hi Nicole!" She says. Grandpa and Sherry walk over to mom and give her a hug.

We chat for a little bit until mom has another contraction We decide to let her rest and we leave.

Court, Coco, grandpa, Sherry, and I sit in the waiting room for almost two hours watching the news, playing games, and talking.

"I'm hungry!" Coco says. "Well let's go and eat. It's around dinner time anyway." Court says. So Court, Coco, grandpa, Sherry, and me go to a little Italian restaurant next to the hospital.

After we are done eating, we go back to the waiting room of the hospital.

"Wow this is such a long process!" Coco says. We all start to laugh.

About another couple of hours later I get a text from Justin.

Justin~ Mom is about to start pushing. Please tell everyone. So hopefully you will get to see your sister soon. Love you!

"Who was that?" Sherry asks. "It was Justin he said that mom is about to start pushing." I say. I get really excited.

And in about 15 minutes later, I get a text from Justin. It's a picture of mom with the baby.

"Loook!" I say as I show them the picture from Justin. "She's so cute!" Court says.

And a little while after we're walking into moms hospital room. "Hi honey!" She says as I walk in. Mom is holding the baby. Once we are all in the room mom says "meet Isabella Faith Theroux." She turns her around so we can see. "She looks just like Justin." Grandpa says. "Nicole would you like to hold her?" Mom asks. I nod my head and sit next to mom on the bed. Mom starts to cry. "I love you guys so much!" She says in between sobs. Then we all get in a group hug around the bed.

Everyone gets to hold her. Then We take tons of pictures with everyone. And we chat for awhile.

"Well it's pretty late so we are gonna get going." Court says. "Ok. Nicole do you want to stay here with us tonight?" Mom asks. I nod my head. "I think we're gonna go too." Grandpa says. We give everybody a hug. "bye." Mom, Justin, and I say in unison. They all say bye back and leave.

"Love you guys!" I say as I hug mom, Justin, and Isabella. "I love you guys too." Justin says.

Justin gets up and takes a picture of mom, Isabella, and me. "My three girls." Justin says as he sits down next to me.

Things are definitely going to change around here. And I love it already.