Problems

I get in the backseat with Coco. And Court gets behind the wheel. "so are you excited to see your mom and Justin?" Court asks. "yeah I really miss them. But I had a great time with you guys." I say. Just then the song "hey mama" comes on. We all sing really loud. When the song is over we all laugh.

In a matter of minutes we are at the airport. Mom and Justin put their things in the trunk. I meet them at the back of the car. "I missed you guys so much!" I scream. I hug them both. "We missed you too" they say. We get in the car and chat for a little until we get home. We unload the car and say goodbye to Court and Coco.

When we get in the house we take our stuff to our rooms. I start to unpack my bag when I hear a knock at my door. "Nikky, it's mom." I open the door and mom stands in the door way. "Your dad wants us to come over." mom says. "why." I ask. "he didn't tell me but he wants us to come now." mom responds. "Ok. Is Justin coming?" "No he's going to stay and unpack."

We arrive at dads house a couple minutes later. Mom and me get out of the car and knock on the door. My dad answers. "hello." he says. We say hi and walk in. "is Angelina here?" I ask. "No. She's out with the kids." dad says. "So why are we here?" Mom asks. "You tell me. How was your wedding that we weren't invited to." dad says. That's what this was about. "Look Brad im not gonna lie. I didn't want you there. I wasn't invited to yours, so why should you be invited to mine." mom says. "We weren't on good terms back then.Thats why you weren't invited. You probably wouldn't of come anyway. So what's the truth." dad says raising his voice. "I don't want my ex at my wedding. My ex that I've been married to .My ex that I've had a child with. I just don't want you and the awkwardness to be there." mom almost screams. "why are you so mad about this anyway? So what. You weren't invited. Who cares." I say. "I care. We are family and I deserve to be invited."dad says. "well the weddings over now. So what do you want from us." I say. "a apology" he says. "Brad this was my fucking wedding. Not yours. I can choose wether I want you there or not. And I didn't invite you. so get over it. I'm sorry that you weren't invited to my wedding." mom says sarcastically. "Why can't you just apologize." dad says frustrated. "I Don't need to apologize Brad! This is so fucking stupid. Just get over it." Mom says grabbing my hand. "Lets go Nicole." We walk out the door and get in the car. as we walk out I hear dad "Fuck you Jen." "Fuck you too." mom yells from the car.

"I'm sorry Nicole. I don't like fighting with him In front of you."mom says as we drive back to the house. "It's ok mom. He should just get over it." I say. I stays silent for a second. "Don't expect to see him for awhile." mom says. "good I don't want to go." I say.

Just then we get home. "so what was that about?" Justin asks was we walk in. "he's all mad because we didn't invite him to the wedding. So he started this whole argument about how he should have been invited." mom say. "Wow. I keep thinking that this is getting better. But it's not." Justin says. "I know. This is so stupid." I add.

I tell them that I'm going to go upstairs and finish packing. I hang my long, white maid of honor dress in my closet. When I walk out of my closest I see mom standing there. She gives me a hug. "don't let the things that your dad does upset you. It's not worth getting upset about." she whispers. Secretly I was upset with what happened. but I thought I was doing a good job hiding it. "how did you find out?" I ask releasing from her hug. "I've been your mother for 14 years. I've learned all of your facial expressions and actions." she laughs. "so I was really that bad." I ask. "you weren't too terrible." she says. We both laugh. "just don't get too hung up over your dad. ok." She says. I nod my head and smile. "thanks I love you mom." I say. "i love you too sweetie." Mom says with a smile. "I love you too Justin." I say louder so he could hear me. He walks in. "how did you know that I was listening?"He asks. "I know everything." I say laughing. "busted." mom says. We all laugh.

I spend the rest of the night with mom and Justin. We all make our own personal pizza for dinner and cook it in our pizza oven. Once were done we watch tv and play games until we get tired. I end up sleeping in mom and Justin's bed. I love when we do that. It makes me feel good to know that we are a family.
---------------------------------------------
So are you on team Jen or Team Brad. tell me in the comments. thanks for reading.❤️