Valentine

Tonight is the night that Adam and I are going on an actual date for the first time since we have gotten back together. And it's also Valentine's Day. So it's extra special.

Mom and Justin are going to dinner and having date night to themselves at home. And Adam and I are going out on a date and I'm staying at his house. But first I have to drop of my sister at my grandmas.

I'm in my room trying to find and outfit, but I can't decide. So I decided to call mom.

"Mom!" I yell as I open my door. "Yes?" Mom yells from her room. "I need your help with my outfit for my date!" I yell back.

That's when her door opens fast and she runs across the hall from my room.

I laugh because of her quick response. As she enters my room.

"Why are you laughing?!" She asks. "Because first of all, you ran over here in your pajama pants and a bra. And second of all, your fast reaction to this kind of stuff is hilarious." I laugh. "That's true." Mom laughs.

Mom walks into my closet and looks around for about 5 minutes and then comes out with an entire outfit.

She hands me a white and faded pink dress, Sandals,  and a matching nude colored purse.

I change into it and moms eyes light up. "I love it!" She says. "I love it too! Thanks mom!" I say and hug her. But I quickly gets awkward because she's just wearing pajama pants and a bra.

"Okay. Well I need to keep getting ready." Mom tells me. "Okay." I say as I I walk over to the mirror I do my makeup at. She leaves and I start my makeup and hair.

I do some winged eyeliner with some light blush and matching lipstick. Then I put my hair in a simple side braid.

I stand in the mirror and admire how I look for a little bit before I realize that I should probably leave because I have to drop my sister off on the way.

I get Bella's things together and tell mom and Justin that I'm leaving, who look ever good. Justin is wearing a suit while mom is wearing a long red dress.

I strap Bella in the carseat i have in the back of my car and I start to drive to Papa's house.

I get to his house and carry Bella to to door.

"Hi Papa!" I say as I hug him. "Hi Nicole! Hi Bella!" He says. "Papa! I stay here!" She says excited. "Yeah!" he says and takes her from me.

"You look nice by the way! Going to see Adam?" He asks. "Yup! And thank you! Mom picked it out." I say excitedly. "That's nice. Well I guess you got to get on your way." He says. "Yeah. Bye Papa!" I say. "Bye sweetie!" He says as I walk back to my car and drive to Adams house.

As I arrive, I get out of my car and walk to the door. Adam opens the door as I'm about to knock. He is in a black and white tux and he has a small box in his hands. It's wrapped with red wrapping paper and has a pink bow on it.

"Happy Valentines Day!" Adam says and kisses me. "Happy Valentines Day." I smile.

"This is for you." He says handing me the box. I open it and pull out a Pandora bracelet. "It's beautiful!" I say. "I'm happy you like it! The charms represent things in our relationship." He states.

As I look at it, I start to realize what Adam was talking about. There was a palm tree (to represent our first date) a snowflake (for our recent ski trip) a pair of lips (for our first kiss) and the list goes on and on.

"I don't just like it, I love it!" I say and kiss him. "Good!" He says and hugs me.

We then make our way to dinner. The place is very fancy and expensive.

Adam takes my hand and guides me to the waiter that seats you. "Hi, I have a reservation for two at 7:00." Adam tells him. "And your name?" The waiter asks. "Adam."  He replies. "Okay. I can take you to your table" the waiter says and guides us to a table towards the back.

Our table is next to a water fountain that I can't seem to take my eyes off of.

"You like the table?" Adam asks. "It's beautiful!" I say. "You did have to take me to the beautiful fancy restaurant! I would have been fine with Olive Garden!" I say in that same high voice that my mom gets. "But I wanted to take you here! Only the best for my Nikky!" He says  which makes me blush.

We eat dinner and then we walk out to the car. "So where are we going now?" I ask. "I'll give you a hint. 'Embrace your inner fat kid!' He says and I know exactly where we are going.

Long story short, I use to go to Dairy Queen with my mom when I was little and I randomly yelled "Embrace your inner fat kid" and shoved my face right into my ice cream. 

"I was such a retard back then." I laugh. "I remember when your mom first told me that. She was literally laughing her ass off." Adam laughs.  "It was pretty funny." I laugh.

We get there and Adam tells me to wait in the car. He comes back with the red velvet ice cream cake that is shaped like a heart.

"You really got that?" I laugh. "Yes and I know the perfect place the we can share it at." He says.

When he starts driving, he drives past my house and his house. "Um where are we going? I thought we were staying at your house." I say. "Well we aren't." He laughs and pulls into this fancy 5 star hotel.

"Adam. Why are you spending all the money on me. And on second thought, where are you getting this money?" I ask. "I have a job and I saved up all my money. I've been saving for this since we have been together." He says.

"Thats crazy! I can't believe that you saved all of that for me." I say in that damn high voice again. "Happy Valentine's Day!" Is all he says as he grabs a bag out of the backseat and I grab the cake.

We check in and walk up to the room. When I get in, I automatically love it. The bed has red sheets and there are flowers all over the room.

"wow." Is all I can get out. "It's there smaller honeymoon room." He laughs. "Well I guess I can pretend that I'm mrs. Johnston for the night." I say and kiss him.

I change into the pajamas that Adam bought me. They are grey leggings with a teal tank top. He knows me well.

Then he puts on my favorite movie at the moment, Sisters. While it's on, we eat our cake and cuddle up with each other.

This Valentines Day was the best one yet. And I obviously have to brag to mom about my night tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------
Happy late Valentines Day! I hope your Valentine's Day was at least a little special! This chapter was kinda boring but I promise that the next one is going to be 100 times better. Love you guys!