Cabo (part one)

"WE GOT TO GO NICOLE! ARE YOU READY?" Mom screams from downstairs. it's about 3:00 in the afternoon. "YEAH I WILL BE DOWN IN A SECOND." I scream back. I zip up my big suitcase and grab my carry on. Mom locks the door behind me and Justin helps me put my stuff in the trunk.

While I'm in the car I text Meghan.
M= Meghan N=Nicole

M=so are you on your way to Cabo?
N=yeah. We're on the way to the airport now.
M= that's cool! I hope you have a good time. And keep me updated on all the good stuff.
N= I will.
M= ok i gotta go. Bye!
N= bye.
We get to LAX about 30 minutes later. And before we know it we are on the plane. the seats in first class are in rows of two so mom and Justin sit together. Johnny and Court sit together. And me and Coco sit together. The plane takes off at 4:30.

First we play uno and go fish. I won at uno and Coco won at go fish. When we were finished playing we played games and texted on our phones. Coco came up with the idea to listen to music. So I got my iPod from my bag and Coco got her earbuds. We listened for awhile but we got tired so we fall asleep.

"Coco, Nicole wake up." I hear someone say. I slowly open my eyes only to see Court. "are we here?" I ask with a sleepy voice. "yeah we just landed." court said. Me and Coco both got up and stretched. then we got our carry on bags. I find mom and Justin and walk over to them. "Did you have fun sitting with Coco?" Mom asks. "yeah!" I say. "that's good." Justin says as we walk off the plane. We get our bags and leave go to get a rental cars.

Once we get our rental cars we drive to the hotel. " So are you excited Nicole?" Justin asks. "yeah. I love Cabo. It's always nice to come back." I say. About 10 minutes later we arrive at the hotel. Justin parks the car and goes in with Johnny to check us in. Me, mom, coco, and Court bring in all the luggage. And follow Justin and Johnny to our rooms.

When we get out of the elevator we split up so we can go to our rooms. Justin unlocks the door and we walk in. Its as big as a apartment. I run around and explore. there's a living room and a kitchen. I hear mom and Justin yell. "WE CALL THIS ROOM." I run over to their room and jump on their bed where they are laying sideways on the bed. Their room has a huge king sized bed and a flat screen tv. "nice room." I say as I jump off. "thanks. I want to see your room." mom says. I walk to the other side of the "apartment" and see my room. I have a queen sized bed with a huge flat screen tv. "nice room." mom says mocking me. "thanks." I say mocking her. We both laugh. "So what do you want to do?" Mom asks. "Well it is about dinner time. We can go eat." Justin says. "That sounds good to me." mom says. "I could eat" I say. "should we ask court, coco, and Johnny if they want to come?" I ask. "yeah." mom says.

We walk over to their "apartment" and knock on their door. Johnny comes to the door. "hey." he says as he opens the door for us to come in. We walk in and see court and Coco watching tv. "hey." Coco and Court say in unison. "So we were going to go to dinner and we were wondering if you want to go" Mom says. "yeah." court says.

We go to the restaurant in the hotel. Its a Mexican restaurant. We eat and go back to our rooms.

Me, mom, and Justin watch tv when we get back. About 15 minutes after we get back, we here a knock at the door. Justin gets up and answers it. "oh hey Court." I here Justin say. Then Court walks into our living room. "hey Nicole can I talk to you?" Court says. I get up and follow Court outside. "what's up." I say. "so do you mind staying with us for a day or two?" Court asks. "no but why?" I ask. "I want your mom and Justin to have some alone time for a day or two while we are in Cabo." court says. "I like that idea." I tell Court. "okay I will tell your mom and Justin about it tomorrow." court says. "ok bye." I say. she says bye and leaves.

I walk back in, "what was that about? Where's Court?" Mom asks. "nothing we just talked and then she left." I say. mom looks at me with her. "your lying look." "it's a surprise. and that's all I'm gonna say about it." I say. mom looks at Justin with a smile.and then motions for me to with her. I sit on the couch and cuddle up with her. Justin joins us. We sit like this for awhile. Then I got tired so I when to my room and slept.
-------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Feel free to message me and tell me any ideas or suggestions you have. And thank you for reading ❤️😘