After the Wedding

I get a room to myself in the hotel. I unpack and change into my bathing suit. I walk to the pool that's downstairs. I see Lisa sitting by the pool. "hi Lisa!" I say. She looks up with a smile and waves. i come and sit next to her. I can tell Lisa anything. Were pretty close. "was your dad at the wedding?" Lisa asks. "no." "where was he. why didn't he come." she asks. "Well mom didn't invite him. She didn't want him there." I say "well did he even know about the wedding." Lisa asks. "I don't know. But he's going to have to find out someday." I say. "yeah. I hope this doesn't become a problem." "yeah I know." me and Lisa talk for awhile longer then we leave together.

When I get to my room I take a shower and change into my pajamas. I text Meghan for awhile and fall asleep.

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. its mom. I answer. "hello" I say I'm a tired voice. "where are you." "I'm in my room sleeping." I say. "you were supposed to come to breakfast but you missed that. And we are about to leave." mom says. "wait I will be down I a second". I say. I put on clothes and brush my hair. I run down the stairs because the elevator is taking too long. I get to the front desk. And run to my mom. "did you not set your alarm?" mom asks. "I didn't I'm sorry." she gives me her famous are you kidding me look. "You got lucky this time." She says laughing. "I know. if you weren't leaving, I'd be dead by now." I say laughing. I hug mom tightly. As we release she kisses me on the cheek. I turn to Justin. "Bye Jus." I say as I hug him. "Bye Nikky. I'll miss you." he says. "I'll miss you too. have a great time." I say.

After they are done with there good byes, they leave. I go back up to my room and pack all of my stuff. Once I'm done I meet Court, Coco, and David in the lobby. We get in the car and leave.
----------------------------------------------
I'm sorry this chapter was so short. The next one will be longer. It will take place after Jen and Justin get back from their honeymoon. thanks for reading.❤️