Enough Problems

*this chapter is literally the most intense situation I've ever written. But i hope you guys like it!*

*Nicole's POV*
I wake up to nothing. No phone, no laptop, and I can't even leave the house.

I slept till 10:50 because I was up pretty late last night. But the house is silent. I usually hear mom playing with Bella next door or smell food or noises downstairs. But instead, nothing.

I walk out of my room and look in Bella's room. Nothing. I look in moms room. Nothing. I check the whole house and nothing.

As I'm about to give up and make breakfast, mom comes in the door. She is already dressed and everything.

I don't really have anything to say to her so I just stay quiet. She puts away some groceries she got and then takes off her coat and leaves the kitchen.

"Mom.. I- I mean Jennifer." I call. "What?" She asks with no emotion in her voice. "Where is Bella?" I ask. "At her grandpas house." She says again with no emotion.

So now he's not even my grandpa anymore? Why is she acting like this?

I don't say anything back and just continue to eat my breakfast. Then once I'm done, I rinse off my plate and go to the living room to talk to mom, but she's not there.

So I go upstairs and into her room where I know I will find her. The door is locked so I take the key from the top of the door and open it.

"Jen." I say as I walk into the room. No one is there. I walk to the bathroom where that door is locked.

I take the key again without even thinking to knock and unlock the door. As I open it, mom quickly moves and throws something by her trash can. Her eyes are watering but she's trying her best to hide it.

"God Nicole! Don't you knock!" She says very nasally. "I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking and I thought there was something wrong with you." I ramble on. 

Mom just stares at me.

"So are you alright?" I ask. She just nods and walks me out of her room. And then she takes the key from me  and closes the door. Then precedes to lock the door again.

Well that was weird. I don't know what she threw and why she was crying but I feel like it's from this whole situation.

I sit I'm my room for a little bit and I start to draw. My friends say I'm really good but I think that's an overstatement.

About thirty minutes later, someone calls the house. I have a house phone in my room and look at the caller ID.

'William Pitt'

Shit! Did he find out?

I'm scared to death but I answer.

N- h-hello
A- hey Nicole, it's Angelina.
N- oh thank god! I thought you were my dad because he found out.
A- oh no. Your dad has no idea.
N- oh okay
A- how is everything
N- not good. She doesn't really want to talk to me.
A- aw I'm so sorry. Do you want us to pick you up?
N- no I need to fix this before I come to your house.
A- yeah. Well if you don't have anything else to talk about, I'm gonna go.
N- I don't have anything.
A-okay bye
N-bye

I put the phone back on its dock and mom comes in.

"I told you that you cannot use the phone!" She yells at me. "No you just said I can't use my personal phone!" I yell. "Well don't use it again without my permission." Mom says and walks out.