Out of Hand

"You have to go!" Meghan says from the other end of the line.

"You know that my mom won't let me go to a party with out asking a million questions about where it is and who is going to be there!" I say

"Then tell her that you are coming shopping with Taylor, Jenna, Brianna and I or something! She will never know!" Meghan says.

"Fine! I will go ask her." I say.

"Good! Tell her that we are going to pick you up at 7:30" Meghan says.

"Okay." I say as I run downstairs and into the kitchen where mom was making lunch.

"Hey mom. Can I ask you a question?" I ask. "Sure! What is it?" She asks. "Can I go shopping tonight with Meg, Taylor, Jenna, and Bri? They are gonna pick me up at 7:30. And we will probably get dinner while we are out too." I say. "Yeah you can go! Just make sure you are home by 12:00." She says. "Okay thanks!" I say as I go hug her.

"I can go." I say to Meghan on the phone. "Okay cool! See you at 7:30!" Meghan says and we end the call.

I start to run up the stairs when mom calls me. "Yes?" I call back. "Can you wake your sister up for lunch?" She asks. "Yes!" I yell back and run to Bella's room.

I bring Bella downstairs and we eat lunch.

"So when will Justin be home?" I ask mom. He is out on a road trip with his friends and in coming home sometime tomorrow morning.

"He said he will be here around 3:00am." Mom says smiling. "Okay cool." I say as we finish lunch.

Just then, I get a text from my friends.

Jenna- who's excited for tonight?!
Meg- me!
Bri- Me!!
Taylor- Me!!
Me- me! But this better not get me in trouble!
Jenna- don't worry Nikky! It's just a simple house party. Nothing outrageous!
Me- okay. What are you guys wearing?
Taylor- skinny jeans, a simple shirt and converse. It's not anything fancy.
Me- true.
Meg- I will probably do the same.
Bri- me too

We talk some more until it's pretty much time to get ready.

I put on some white skinny jeans, a salmon colored crop top, and white converse.

Then I apply some makeup and pack a small white purse with things I need.

I walk downstairs and grab a snack before my friends pick me up.

"Hey honey! Are you excited to go hang out with your friends?" Mom asks. "Of course! Thanks for letting me go mom!" I say. "No problem." She says.

I hear Meghan beep her car horn so I know she's there.

"Alright. That's Meghan. Bye mom!" I say and hug her. "Bye!" She says as I walk out of the door.

"Hey!" They all say as I get in the back seat. "Hey!" I say back.

We make our way to the house and get out of the car.

"Who's house is this?"I ask the girls. "My boyfriends, friends, house." Bri says.

It's then that I realize that this probably isn't a good idea. Bri's boyfriend is 17. And I'm taking a wild guess, but I don't think that this is going to be a simple house party.

We walk in and I immediately get hit with the smell of smoke and alcohol with a combination of super loud music.

Bri goes and finds her boyfriend while Taylor, Meg, Jenna, and I explore the party.