Leave me alone

*Nicole's POV*
Today I'm at my dads house and I feel super moody today and I know the exact reason why. I still miss Adam. It's been about 4 weeks since he's left and when it comes across my mind, I just want to get away from people.

I'm laying in my room when there is a knock on the door. But before I even answer, they come in.

"Hey!" Angelina says. I just look away. "So your dad took the kids out and I was wonder if you want to do something." Angelina asks. "No" I say coldly. "Okay" she says as she walks out of my room.

*Angelina's POV*
Did I do something to make her like that? Because if I did, I feel really bad about it.

But I'm also tired of her being annoyed when she's around me.

*Nicole's POV*
I decide to go downstairs and get something to drink. But I'm not planning on staying downstairs for long.

I get up and walk down the stairs. I have to pass Angie who is sitting on the couch. It seems like she's refusing to make eye contact with me.

I grab one of the kids juice boxes and when I turn around, Angie is in the doorway.

"Why don't you like me?" Angelina asks. "What do you mean." I say coldly. "You never seem to want to be around me." She says. "Just leave me alone!" I say walking past Angelina. "You are such a brat!" Angelina says.

That's when I get really mad.

"I am not a brat!" I yell. "I would like to disagree."she says. "Well at least I'm not a weird whore like you." I say.

"I am not a whore." Angelina yells. "Yeah whatever."I say. "I'm not! And I'm not weird either!" She yells. "Says the girl that has an obsession with knifes and blood!" I say.

"I try so hard to be nice to you! And all you do is hate me!" She yells. "Well maybe you shouldn't call people brats and steal peoples husbands and dads." I say as I go to my room and slam the door.

I hear running up the stairs and my door opens. "You know damn well that it wasn't just me it was your dads decision too." She says. "I know and I get mad at him too." I say. "Your so lucky that your dad isn't here." She says.

"What, so he can punish me? I'm so scared of his punishments!" I say sarcastically.

"See this is why you are a brat!" Angelina yells. "For the last time I am not a brat!" I yell. "Whatever you say." She says while she rolls her eyes.

"I really do hate you! I try to get along with you for my dads sake but I need to stop trying because it's impossible!" I yell.

"Whatever. I'm done arguing with you." She says. "Okay bye!" I say as she leaves and slams my door.

I fucking hate her! She's the worst stepmom ever!

*Angelina's POV*
I didn't mean half of the things I said but I'm so mad. And I'm tired of Nicole not wanting to be around me. But I understand some of her problems.

I cool down for about an hour, then I decide to talk with Nicole.

I slowly walk up the stairs and knock on the door. "Can I come in?" I ask.

There is no response so I open the door. Nicole is laying on the bed crying and that's when my motherly instincts kick in.

"Are you okay?" I ask. "Yes. What do you want?" Nicole asks coldly . "I wanted to say sorry to you. Your not a brat and I didn't mean anything that I said." I say.

Nicole doesn't say anything. It looks like she's thinking.

"You kind of came after me and started an argument. But I am sorry because I kinda got out of hand." Nicole says.

I nod because I understand where she's coming from.

"Do you mind telling me what's wrong?Because I can tell when something is wrong with a girl." I say.

"Me and my boyfriend broke up because he had to move and we didn't want a long distance relationship. But I really miss him." She says.

"Oh I'm sorry! It will get better tho. Trust me." I say with a smile."thanks. I just get in really bad moods when I think of him" she says. "I understand. I've been through that. But soon enough you will find someone else. And like I said, it will be better. And just let me know when you feel like this next time so I won't get mad." I say. She nods and smiles at me.

"Well do you want me to leave?" I ask. "You don't have to. Maybe we could go downstairs and watch a movie together." I say. "I would like that." I say.