Cabo (part five)

"NICOLE COME GET YOUR SMOOTHIE." Court yells from the kitchen. It's about 10:00. I'm in my room packing my things because my mom will be here in a hour.

I walk into the kitchen and Court hands me a smoothie for breakfast. I drink it and bring all of my stuff out to the living room. And in a matter of minutes there's a knock at the door.

"Hi mom" I say embracing her tightly. "Hi Nicole I'm so happy to see you!" She says and embracing me back. "Hey Jen!" Court says and comes over to hug mom. "She wasn't too bad." Court says jokingly. "Yeah right I was an angel!" I say laughing. "So what are you gonna do today?" Mom asks. "We're just gonna hang around here. Probably pack up and stuff." Court says. "Yeah that's what we're gonna do too."Mom says. "So how was your 2 days off?" Court asks. "Wonderful" mom says winking at Court. "EW STOP IT MOM THERE ARE KIDS HERE!" I yell covering Coco's eyes and ears and walking away.

We end up talking for awhile longer then we leave and go to our room. "Hey Justin." I say as I walk in. He gets up and gives me a hug. "Hey Nikky! Good to have you back." He says.

"So what does this Adam guy look like?" Mom asks." I knew that you would bring this up!" I say "Well we need to make sure this guy is right for you!" Justin says in a slight fatherly way. "He's 14. But he's about to turn 15 in a few weeks." I say. "Your not turning 15 for a few months." Mom says. "So. Your 3 years older than Justin." I say. "Good point." Justin says laughing. "So what does he look like?" Mom asks eagerly. "He is tall with brown hair and blue eyes." I blush. "Awe she's blushing!" Mom says smiling. "Well I have to meet this Adam first." Justin says in a fatherly way. "Have you called him back since last night?" Mom asks. "No I'm too embarrassed." I say. "Well if you really like him call him back!" Mom says. Mom is usually right about these kind of things so I trust her. "Well I'm gonna go call him then!" I say and walk to my room. I close the door so they can't hear me even tho I know that they are trying to listen from the other side of the door.

A= Adam N=Nicole

A= hello
N= hey it's Nicole
A= oh hey Nicole.
N= Sorry about what happened last night.
A= it's cool. It was just awkward
N= haha yeah
A= Can you meet me at the beach tonight?
N= I will ask my mom and text you if I can.
A= ok well hopefully I will see you tonight.
N= hopefully.
A=well bye.
N= bye.
I end the call and open the door. Mom and Justin are standing there. "So how did it go?" Mom asks. "Good. Can me and Adam meet on the beach tonight around 7?" I ask. "Sure!" Mom says. I think she really wants this to work out." Well I want this Adam guy to come here and meet us first." Justin says. I nod and text Adam.

Nicole~ Hey can you pick me up at my room at 7?
Adam~ Yeah what's your room number.
Nicole~ room 155 on the top floor.
Adam~ ok see you at 7!

I do a little victory dance and smile to myself. Mom and Justin look at me and just laugh. "Well you need to pack up your things first because we are leaving tomorrow." Mom says. I nod and start to pack.

It's around 5:00 and mom calls me for dinner. We ordered pizza so I quickly eat and get ready for me and Adams "date". "Mom can you braid my hair?" I ask while getting up from the table. "Sure honey." She says and follows me into the bathroom.

After she braids my hair she helps me pick out an outfit. Together we choose a black bikini to go under my white crop top and high waisted shorts. And of course if I look that good I have to take a mirror selfie.

By then it was almost time for Adam to pick me up. I pack a small purse with my phone and some money in it and wait by the door.

I hear a knock at the door about 3 minutes later. I run over and open the door. Mom and Justin follow. "Hey Adam." I say as I open the door. "Hey Nicole!" He says. "Hi Adam I'm Jen, Nicole's mom." Mom says. "And I'm Justin, Nicole's dad." Justin says. Even tho Justin isn't my real dad it's easier to tell new people that he is. But once I get closer with people I tell them the actual story.

Justin ends up talking to Adam for a little bit. And after about 10 minutes of talking we can finally leave.

We walk down the path to the beach. "Your dad is interesting." Adam says. "Yeah he's just trying to be protective." I laugh. "So your mom is nice." He says. "Yeah." I say.

We walk along the beach and chat for a little while longer until I notice that Adam is gone. Then all of the sudden I feel cold water run all down my back. "ADAM" I scream. I turn around and before I could say anything else Adam leans in and kisses me. "I love you Nicole." He whispers. "I love you too." I say blushing.

"Come in the water!" He screams from the ocean. "I'm coming." I scream back. I take off my tank top and shorts and run it. We have a splashing fight for a while and after we done we swim and talk. "So where are you from?" Adam asks. "Beverly Hills." I say. "Really! I am too!" Adam says with a big smile. That's good news for me because I don't want my first real relationships to be long distance.

We get back out of the water and dry off on the sand. And when we are dry we walk back to the hotel.

We get in the elevator and close it so nobody else can get in. As it's going up he kisses me goodbye because I don't want to kiss him in front of mom and Justin. And I don't want to take any chances.

When the elevator opens we walk to my room and open the door.

"Hey Nicole!" Justin says as we open the door. "Hi sweetie." Mom says as she hugs me. I turn to Adam. "Bye Adam." I say giving him a hug. "Bye I hope we see each other again soon. Have a good flight home." Adam says as he walks out.

Once the door is completely closed mom starts asking questions. "How did it go? What did you do?" She asks. I tell her everything except a few details. And I tell her that I had fun.

"I'm happy you had fun! Just stop growing up so fast!" Mom says. "I still don't know about that Adam guy!" Justin says jokingly. We all laugh.

We spend the rest of the night cracking jokes,playing around, and watching tv together. We just enjoy our last night in Cabo.