Sorting Things Out

"Why the fuck do you care?" Nicole yells at me and slams the door. That's when I get hit hard. I fall to the ground in tears. Bella is still crying and Justin is trying to comprehend what just happened.

"Jen, what happened?" Justin asks. "Just go get the damn baby!" I cry. "I just want to make sure you're...." I cut him off. "The baby is more fucking important Justin!" I yell still in tears.

He looks at me but then follows my directions and gets Isabella.

I sit on the floor still in tears. Nothing can fix the hole that Nicole just created in me.

I hear the Isabella stop crying and Justin comes downstairs. He grabs his things without looking at me and he goes upstairs.

I sit in the same spot bawling for awhile until I finally get the courage to walk to our room.

Justin is finishing putting his things away. But again doesn't speak to me.

"Justin I know that I just acted like a bitch down there, but I need you more than ever right now." I spit out.

He breathes heavily but then says "I'm listening."

I explain the whole situation that happened to me not that long ago and Justin now understands why I'm acting like this.

"I'm so sorry babe." Justin says. "She was depressed because on me, but she didn't show it!" I sob. "I was so stupid! I was a single mom trying to find a stable relationship and I caused this!" I cry. "It's okay honey. You are getting restless so let's go to sleep. We will figure this out in the morning." Justin says. "Promise?" I ask. "Promise." He says.

*Nicole's POV*
I make it to my dads and slowly unlock the door. I expect for everyone to be sleeping but instead, I see Angelina standing right in front of the door.

"God Nicole! You scared the crap out of me!" Angelina says. "Sorry." I sob and immediately go in for a hug.

"What's wrong honey?" Angelina asks. But I give her no response.

"Nicole why do you smell like alcohol and smoke?" Angelina asks.

"I went to a party!" I cry. "Ok honey. Tell me what happened." Angelina says.

I tell her everything that happened at the party and when I got home. When I get to the part about the depression, Angelina starts to cry and I cry with her.

"Honey!"  Angelina says trying to calm me down. "You know that what you did was wrong very, very, wrong Right?" She asks me.

"Yeah." I sob. "Okay good. I'm not your mom. But don't you ever do that again. Do you understand Nicole?" She says very seriously. I nod and then she looks at me. "I will leave the punishment up to your mom and I won't tell your dad." She says.

I smile and hug her but then she speaks again.

"I just want you to know that I've been through the worst depressions so if you ever want to talk about it, or you need help, I will always be available. Even if I'm half way across the world." She says.

"Okay." I say. "Alright. You're pretty drunk, so let's go to bed." She says. I nod and she helps me get upstairs and into bed.

She starts to leave but I stop her. "Angelina?" I ask. "Yes?" She turns to me. "Can you stay with me?" I ask. "Sure." She says and lays in bed with me.

*the next day*
I wake up with a huge headache. Oh wait. That's a hangover, I remember this feeling.

As I open my eyes a little more, I see an arm around me and I notice that I'm at dads. What the hell am I doing here?