Trouble begins

I wake up in the morning with Meghan. We had a normal sleepover and stayed up until about 3 in the morning.

"Do you want breakfast?" I ask. "That would be nice." Meghan says. "I agree" I say as I get up and walk out of the room.

"Good morning Justin! What's up with you?" I ask. "Nothing. Just making breakfast." He smiles." Is Bella finally asleep?" I ask. "Yeah. She finally went to sleep after being up till 1 in the morning." Justin laughs. "Hey at least we had a good time." I smirk.

I hear Meghan's phone go off, so I look at her. "Ugh! My mom is coming to pick me up in 30 minutes. She says that my volleyball coach called an emergency meeting." She says with a sad face. "Well we can just eat and you can get ready." Justin says. Meghan nods and we grab plates.

We all decide to sit at the bar so we can watch tv.

"So what do you want to watch?" Justin asks. "I don't care. Do you Meghan?" I ask. "Nope." She says. "You can watch what ever." I inform Justin. He nods and turns on the news.

Meghan and I eat and talk while Justin watches the news.

We finish so I start to bring all the plates into the kitchen to wash them. As I start to walk away I here the reporter.

"Nicole Aniston lashed out on paparazzi yesterday at Disney Land for no apparent reason once so ever."

I look up at the tv and I immediately get mad. "Are they kidding! No apparent reason at all! I was just having a great day with my friend and they come and ruin it! Ugh!" I complain. "Nicole I think you did the right thing. You can't just let them harass you like that. I think you did pretty well." Justin smiles. "Thanks." I smile back. I can't tell that Meghan agrees. I'm happy that they understand.

Meghan gets dressed and waits for her mom outside and I follow. "So are you excited for next week?" Meghan asks. "Of course I am! Filming is going to be great!" I say. "Well I can't wait to see it!" Meghan says. "Thanks I laugh."

Just then her mom comes. "Bye Meg!" I say. "Bye Nikky!" She says as she closes the car door. She waves as she leaves and I walk back into my house.

I sit down next to Justin. And he gets a call.

"Who is it?" I ask. "It's your mom." He says. I smile because I haven't talked to her in forever.

"Hello?" Justin says. I stay silent so I can hear the call. But I can tell that she's mad. "Put Nicole on the phone." Mom says. Justin put the phone down and turns to me.

"Put it on speaker so I can hear." Justin says. I nod and put it on speaker.

N- hello
J- Nicole I saw you on the news! What the hell was that?
N- your not happy that I stud up to them?
J- of course I'm not! I've taught you since you were little not to fight back and just keep moving. But you don't listen! Why have you not been listening to me lately!?
N- I don't know! I was just having a fun day with Meghan and they swarmed around me! I got mad! I though you would be proud like Justin.
J- Justin is proud?
N- well he didn't say proud but her said that I did pretty well.
J- what?! Let me speak to him now!
N-ok
I hand the phone to Justin. He sighs and answers.
Justin- hello?
J- what are you telling her? How it this how did she do good in any way?
Justin- do you expect her to just take this shit from them?
J- yes because that's what I taught her. You keep your head down and keep on walking!
Justin- okay well when they interrupt a great day with you and Isabella and she starts crying and getting upset, just keep your head down and don't get mad. Okay?

And with that Justin ends the call.

"Thanks for standing up for me. But I know that mom is pissed." I say. "I know. But I don't agree with her at all!" Justin says. I just nod.

Just then Bella starts to cry. "I got her." I say as I get up and run upstairs.

"Good morning Bella! I think we partied to hard for you last night." I laugh. I walk downstairs and feed her.

Justin comes and sits next to me at the table. "Do you guys want to go in the pool?" Justin asks. "Sure." I say. Justin picks her up and brings her upstairs.

I clean up and go to my room. I change into my bathing suit , put on sunscreen, and meet Bella and Justin at the pool.

As I sit down I get a call. I look at who it is. And guess who it is. None other that my amazing dad. Great!

N- hello
B- Why did you go after the paparazzi?
N- they swarmed around me when I was having in fun day with Meghan!
B- you know that you're not supposed to go after them!
N- but you probably would of done the same if you were having a fun day with your kids and Angelina the whore!
B- Nicole that was very rude! Angelina is not a whore!
N- haha okay
B- I probably would of gotten mad if that did happen but you know that your mom told you not to do that stuff!
N- well thank you for yelling at me just like mom!

I end the call. I'm very annoyed and I just want people to stop yelling at me. I probably wouldn't of said that if I wasn't so annoyed. But I could help it.

"So I'm guessing that that was your dad." Justin laughs. "Bingo." I say and roll my eyes. "What did he want." Justin asks. "He was just yelling at me just like mom." I say. "No surprise there." Justin says.

I need to cool off. I think Justin gets the hint because he gets up and brings Bella into the pool.

Once I'm better, I get in the pool with Justin and Bella and float around. I realize that I have to meet mom in Georgia in 5 days. I have time to fix this and let it get better. But I know mom. And Justin is gonna have a harder time.