Family is the best

I wake up to the sound of Isabella crying. She hasn't done this for a while. She turned one last week and you can tell that she's growing up. She's now trying to speak and walk. And I'm really proud of her.

Just then my door opens and I see that it's mom and she's holding Bella. "Good morning!" Mom says. "Good morning!" I say. "Justin made cinnamon rolls. Wanna get some?" Mom asks. I nod and walk downstairs.

Mom puts Bella in her high chair and we all get food. Mom also cuts up a cinnamon roll in tiny pieces for Bella.

"So do you guys have to work at all today?" I ask. "Nope." Mom says. "So we were thinking about doing things together, and you can choose what we do." Justin says. "Really?!" I ask. "Yes. So what do you want to do?" Mom asks.

"Can we go do some shopping and plan from there?" I ask. Mom and Justin both agree so when we are finished eating, we get ready.

Once we get to the mall, we stop at a baby store first.

I find a really cute outfit that will fit Bella perfectly. It's a pink jumper with polka dots and a matching head band.

"Mom! Can we get this for Bella?" I ask. "Awe it's so cute! Of course we can get it!" Mom says and throws it in the cart.

Bella is sitting in her stroller and is reaching for a toy that makes noises and has little cartoon characters on it. So of course, mom has to get it for Bella.

By the time we leave that store, Bella has 5 new outfits and a good amount of toys.

We walk out and look for another store to go to. "Can we go to that dress store? maybe we can get dresses for the premier of Mothers Day!" I say. "That's a great idea!" Mom says.

Mom and I look over at Justin who looks super bored. "Do you want to go get something else for me?" Mom smirks and winks at Justin. Justin agrees and walks into another store.

Mom thinks that I don't know where he is going. But he is obviously going into Victoria Secret.

Once we are in the store, we look around the racks and it doesn't take long for mom and I to find a couple that we like.

"You should go try those on. And show me when your done." Mom says.

I nod and walk into a dressing room.

The first on I try on is all black. It's short and the sleeves are see through.

I walk out and show mom. "That's so cute honey!" Mom says. "Thank you." I say.

I try on another one that is short. But has a more colorful pattern to it.

"Oh I like that one too! The colors are so pretty!" Mom says. Bella just sits looking uninterested.

My last dress it a cream color. It's short and the waist has gemstones on it.

"That's my favorite one! I love it!"mom says. "I love this one too!" I say.

Bella looks up at me and a smile quickly appears on her face. And she starts to giggle.

"I think Bella likes this one too!" Mom says and we both laugh. "I want this one." I say. "Okay! I'm gonna try on the ones I pick." Mom says.

Mom shows me a couple that are alright, then she comes out in a long black and cream colored dress.

"Mom, I think that is the best one!" I say. "Me too! I think I'm gonna get this one!" Mom says.

We pay for the dresses and Justin meets us outside with his Victoria Secret bags.

"Do you think you got enough stuff?" I smirk. Mom punches my arm. "Okay okay" I laugh.

"So now what?" I ask. "Lunch?" I suggest. "Okay!" Mom says.

We choose a Mexican restaurant and choose seats in the back so we won't get bothered too much.

We order and soon after, our food comes.

"So what do you guys want to do when we get home?" Justin asks. "Can we go swimming?" I ask. "Okay sounds like fun." Mom says.

When we are done with our food we make our way home.

Once we get home, we all go to our rooms to change.

I put away my dress and change into my bathing suit. As I finish getting dressed, I hear knocking on the door. I walk over and see Bella. She was slapping the door with her hands like she wanted me to come and get her.

"What are you doing?" I say as I pick her up. She just giggles at me.

I notice that she doesn't have her bathing suit on. "Did mommy not pit your bathing suit on?" I ask as I bring her to her room.

I start to change her outfit when I hear running. I turn around and see mom and Justin.

"Good! She's in here!" Justin says. "Where was she?" Mom asks. "She was banging on my door. Where were you?" I ask. "I brought her in our room while we were changing so I could keep an eye on her but she must have left without me knowing. But I guess she just wanted to see you." Mom laughs. "Yup! Because I'm the best big sister ever!" I laugh.

I finish changing Bella and we go to the pool. Justin goes inside and gets mom and him so type of drink. While mom and I play with Bella in the pool.

Bella is in her little raft. She is splashing water all around and laughing.

Justin comes back with drinks and ice cream too! So we all get out and get some.

When we are done with our ice cream, I get back in the pool with Bella. While mom and Justin lay in a chair together.

After a couple minutes I hear mom yell Justin's name. Justin is carrying mom bridal style and is bringing mom over to the deep end of the pool.

Mom is struggling to get out of his arms but it's not going to work. "Justin don't do it! Let me go!" Mom screams. But Justin drops her anyways.

Bella is laughing uncontrollably. Mom swims up to the surface of the water. "Mommy!" Bella laughs.

Justin jumps in too. "Daddy!" Bella yells.

Justin picks Bella out of her raft and moves her around in the water. "I love you Bella." Justin says. "Love you!" Bella try's to make out. "Aw!" We all say. "Your growing up so fast!" Mom says! "She really is!" Justin and I agree.