Everything was fine untill

I woke up and walked down stairs. Justin was cooking breakfast and mom was drinking her coffee and talking to Justin. "Good Morning" I say from the top of the stairs. they both look at me and say good morning back. I grab myself a cup of orange juice and sit down next to mom. "What's for breakfast" I ask Justin. "pancakes, and bacon" he says back.

We all finish eating. "So Justin has a meeting today, so me and you can do something if you want to" mom says with a smile. I smile back and say "sure". "Can we go to the mall to get me more summer clothes?"I ask. "sure we can go to the mall" she says. so I go to get ready.
I take a shower and get dressed. I put my hair in a side braid and coat on my mascara. I'm wearing a blue tank top and dark colored shorts.
I grab my phone and my sunglasses and put them in my bag. I met mom down stairs who is wearing skinny jeans and a black tank top . her hair was styled the way that it always was. We are ready to go. Mom kisses Justin goodbye and we walk out the door and into our car.

We get to the mall and get out of the car. The paparazzi was talking many pictures and asking all the usual questions like " Jen is it true that you are pregnant" and " When are you and Justin getting married" and "what's your up coming movie about". And stuff like that. but we don't answer. My mom always told me not to answer the paparazzi's questions and always hold her hand while we were walking through them. Then we finally got inside. and started our shopping. While we were shopping fans or as they like to call themselves "fanistons" came up and took pictures with us and got our autographs. I thinks it's always fun to meet them.

I got a couple new outfits and other stuff. As we were walking out, Angelina, Brad, and their kids walk out of one of the stores. I take my moms hand and try to guide her into another store to avoid them but mom doesn't notice until it was too late. " hi Jen, hi Nicole" Angelina yells and waves. Then they walk over to us as a family. Me and my mom say hi back with fake smiles. "hows my little ladybug doing?" Asks Brad. And that's when I went of. I was done with my dad and I didn't want to talk to him. "don't call me ladybug. You don't call for years and now you think that you can just call me your ladybug. Me and mom were alone of years and it was very hard for us and you not calling at all made it even harder. I felt like you didn't love me and I felt like I was just a mistake to you."I walk away and start to cry. My mom comes running after me and calms me down. I felt like what I said was rude but it needed to be said. It felt good to get that off my chest. My mom didn't want to cause a scene because that would be a new story in the magazine that would be mistranslated. so she walked over and tried to be as polite as possible and said that she was sorry that I did that and said that we had to leave but maybe we could talk again. She didn't want to be mean or anything because my half brothers and sisters were there and she didn't want to come off as mean.

Once we got back into the car mom started to cry. seeing Brad brought back bad memories for her and she didn't want to think about it again. I hate to see mom cry.
------------------------------------
|a-n|~ i hope you enjoyed the second chapter. more chapters are coming up soon. Comments on my story will be appreciated. and thanks for reading😘