Day with my Stepmom

I wake up the next morning. I look over at my nightstand and see that it's 7:00. So I picked up my phone and checked my Twitter and my Instagram. I read some of the comments. I usually get the same comments. "you look just like your mom", "your so pretty", "I love you." After I'm done I text Meghan. By then it's 7:25 so I go downstairs.

When I get downstairs I see my dad and my dad only. "good morning Nicole." "good morning." then there is an awkward silence. "so Nicole I was wondering if you would like to come with me to get doughnuts for breakfast." I say ok and get ready. Once I'm done I go with my dad to the car.

"So dad can I ask you a question?" "sure". "do you miss mom?" He looks at me and smiles. "sometimes I do." "then why did you leave us?" I ask. "Nicole I don't want to talk about this with you." I glare at him. "your glare is just like your mothers". I smirk. "I learned from the best." I say as we arrive at the doughnut shop.

We get 18 doughnuts so everybody can have 2. then we get 3 coffees. ( one for my dad, one for Angelina, and one for me.)

When we get back we see that Angelina is the only one that's awake. "hi Nicole." she says waving at me. I say hi and put the box of doughnuts down. "hey baby" Angelina says smirking. Then she kisses him. "So are all the kids still asleep?" I ask Angelina. "yeah but I don't expect them to be asleep much longer." she says back. But once she was finished saying that they all came running down the stairs .All three of us say good morning and they say it back.

"Nicole and Daddy bought doughnuts for breakfast." Angelina tells them. They all say thank you and then run to get plates. I take my plate and get a chocolate and blueberry donut.

After everybody has their breakfast they sit at the long table. "so Nicole I figured that just me and you could spend the day together. We could go shopping or go to the beach." Angelina says. "Can we go to the beach?" I ask. she agrees and then we sit in silence for the rest of the meal.

Once we are done the kids get ready to do something with dad and me and Angelina get ready for the beach. I put on a pink Bikini top with back bottoms. then I put on shorts and a loose tank top over it. I also put on sunscreen so I don't have to do it at the beach.

I walk downstairs where Angelina is waiting for me. "you ready" she asks. I say yes and we leave. most of the ride there was silent.

Once we get there we lay out our towels, put down our beach chairs and put the umbrella that we brought in the sand. Angelina takes off her black cover up. She's wearing a tight red bikini top with black bottoms. We sit and watch the ocean until Angelina started asking me questions. "so what grade are you in?" I tell her that I'm in going into 9th grade. We chat about life and our favorites for awhile. Then we got in the ocean to swim. Then we bogey boarded for awhile. Then we dried off and packed up. I had to admit, I thought that I would hate spending time with Angelina but it wasn't that bad. But I don't love her. She's my stepmom. I still dislike her.

When we get home we go and shower. I get dressed in my pajamas with the rest of the kids and go downstairs. My dad made lasagna for dinner so we ate and I hung out with the other kids. All of us were getting tired so all of the kids went upstairs and dad and Angelina stayed downstairs. Before I went to bed I checked my phone. my mom sent me a text that said she was picking me up around 10:00 tomorrow morning. So I walk downstairs to tell my dad but regret it when I walk around the corner. I see Angelina on top of my dad making out with each other. Angelina notices me and gets up. My dad doesn't understand and gives her a confused face. "Yes Nicole what is it?" Angelina says. As she says that dad gets up. "Dad my mom wanted me to tell you that she's picking me up at at 10:00 tomorrow." I say. "ok sweetie." Angelina says. "Don't tell your mom about this. Because she will kill me." my dad says. "idk about the part where she kills you. But I wouldn't want to tell her about this anyway." I say and walk away. I walk in my room and wish i didn't see that. And try to go to bed.

I wake up and get dressed. And then I start packing my bag to leave. Once I'm finished I walk downstairs to the smell of bacon and waffles. Angelina was making them. "Good morning Nicole." she says. "Good morning." I say back. "I need to talk to you Nicole." Angelina says. And pulls me into the other room. "look I didn't mean for you to see that last night and I want to apologize. I don't want you to see me as your slutty stepmom." Angelina says. "No it's my fault I should of just told you guys in the morning." I say. "well this is like your 2nd house and I don't want you to feel like you have boundaries. An again I'm sorry." Angelina says. And we both walk out. We eat and then I wait for my mom to come.
---------------------------------------------
So this is the end of this chapter. I hope you enjoyed. I figured I'd make this one longer. I'm using jgwiflyingpony 's situation in the next chapter. So I will try to get that part out as soon as possible.