New Beginning

*this chapter starts 5 years after the last chapter*

Four years ago, I got accepted and came to Juilliard. This was the best decision of my life. I've learned so much about acting and I'm a way better actress over all.

Today is my graduation and I'm very excited. I'm in my dorm with my best friend Meghan who was actually my dorm mate. She got excepted to Juilliard too, but it was for dance.

"You look great!" Meghan says looking at my short red dress.

"Thank you and so do you!" I say looking at her dress. It's sparkly and short with dark purple fabric.

"Thank you!" She says as she does a little dance that makes me laugh.

We then put our graduation robes over our dresses.

"Well it's time for graduation." Meghan says.

"Already?" I ask.

"Yeah! Let's go!" She says as she grabs my arm and pulls me out of the room.

We get down to the room where the graduation is located and then we sit with our class.

I look around for my family until I find all of them.

Adam, Mom, Justin, Isabella, Liam, Dad, Angie, and their kids are all their kids are there.

They all wave at me and I wave back.

The graduation starts and they start calling names by strand. They start with music, then dance, then acting.

I listen to the 2 other strands and clap the loudest for Meghan.

Then it's my strands' time to graduate. They call a few and then it's finally my turn.

"Nicole Aniston."
I walk up and take my diploma. I hear my whole family screaming in the background+ Meghan.

I smile and wink at them and walk off.

Once the ceremony is over, the first person that runs up to me is Meghan.

"Congrats Nikky!" She yells and gives me a hug.

"Congrats to you too!" I say and hug her back tightly.

Then I hear my whole family coming up behind me.

"I'll talk to you later Meghan" I say as I let go from the hug.

"Okay!" Meghan says as she walks over to her family.

"Congrats!" They all say. "Thank you!" I say back.

Dad, and Adam hand me flowers.

"Wow guys! Thank you!" I say. "You're welcome!" Dad and Adam say at the same time.

I then realize how old my brother and sister are now. Bella is 8 while Liam is 5.

"Nikky! I missed you so much!" Bella yells. "Me too!" Liam yells.

"I missed you guys too!" I say and pick them up.

"How have you two been?" I ask.

"Good! Daddy bought us ice cream on the way!" Liam yells which makes me laugh. I look over at mom who rolls her eyes but laughs at the same time.

I put them down and mom and Justin come and give me a hug.

"They can be such a pain sometimes." Mom whispers in my ear which make me laugh.

"You love em'" I whisper back. "Yes I do!" Mom laughs back at me.

Mom, Justin and I talk for a little while but I notice that the Pitt side of the family was still waiting to talk to me.

"Can we hug you know?" Angie laughs.

"Yes!" I laugh as I extend my arms out toward Angie.

She hugs me tightly and looks at me. "You look beautiful today!" Angie says with a smile. And everyone nods in agreement.

"Thanks guys!" I say.

Dad hugs me then all of the kids hug me.

"Vivienne! I can believe that you are a teenager! You are looking pretty like usual." I say looking at how grown up she looks for a 13 year old.

"Thank you Nikky! I'm really proud of you!" She says smiling at me.

"Thank you!" I say as I hug her.

"You will always be my favorite sister!" She whispers in my ear during the hug. I laugh and reply "you will always be mine too. Just don't tell anyone." I laugh. She nods.

"Um can I get a hug or kiss or anything?" Adam asks.

"Of course babe!" I say as hug him and kiss him.

"Can we go outside?" Adam asks.

"Why?" I question him.

"It's a lot nicer outside. Just come on!" He says.

I look back at mom and give her the 'do you know what this is look.' And she shakes her head no.

We go by a little pond on campus that doesn't have a lot of people around it because most people have left.

He moves me in front of him and says, "Nicole Marie Aniston. I have felt a strong connection with you since that summer years ago in Hawaii. I can't believe that we lasted so long! It's amazing. You are so smart and talented and I love you with all my heart. So...."
Adam says as he pulls out the ring and gets on one knee. "Nicole Marie Aniston, will you marry me?" He asks.

By now, I'm just a puddle of tears. I nod with out hesitation and stick out my hand. He places the ring on it and I stare.

"The ring is beautiful! I love you so much baby!" I say.

My whole family claps and smiles at us.

"I love you too! And I can wait to start the rest of my life with you." Adam say which makes me smile.

So that's it guys! I hope you guys enjoyed this book overall!  If you haven't already, you can go check out my new book! Anyway, I love you guys and thank you for all the love and support from all of you since the beginning!❤️