Cabo (part three)

I hear a knock at the door. I get up and Answer it. "Hey Court!" I say letting her in. "Hey. You ready to go?" Court asks. " yeah. Let me just grab my bags." I say. I walk over to get my bags. Then walk over to mom who has her arms out for a hug. "I'm gonna miss you baby." She says. Justin joins in on the hug. "I'm gonna miss you too Nikky!" Justin says. "I'm gonna miss both of you. But I'm right down the hall if you want to see me." I say. We let go and wavy goodbye. I walk out with Court and start to walk to their room. "Do you think that they wanted you to go?"Court asks. "No, but I bet they will get over it and enjoy their time together." I say.

We walk in their room and Coco walks over. "Hey." She says with a big smile. "Hey." I say back. "Let me show you where to put your bags." Coco says. We walk to her room. It has two beds. "The bed by the balcony is yours." She says pointing to the bed. Court comes in our room. "So do you guys want to go to the spa?" Court asks. "Yeah" me and Coco both say in unison. "Wait what about Johnny?" I ask. " He is gonna go shopping and get some more food to keep here." Court says. I nod my head and we leave for the spa.

"What color are you gonna use?" Coco asks. "I like this teal color. I think I'm gonna get this." I say. "I'm gonna use this hot pink color. What about you mom?" Coco asks. "I'm gonna use this red color." Court says.

We get manicures and pedicures. The people doing our nails speak in a different language.While we are getting pedicures me, Coco and Court make a group text.

Nicole~ do you think they are talking about us. And we just don't know it because they are talking in a different language.

I hear Court laugh. I look over at her and she covers her mouth.

Coco~ I wouldn't be surprised if that was what they are doing.

I silently giggle and get back to the chat.

Court~ I agree with Coco. They alway look at us and then they talk to their friends about God knows what.

Nicole~ lol. What do you think they are saying?

Court~ they are probably talking about how stinky your guys feet are.

I love Court. She's the best God mother ever. Her jokes are funny to me and are never offensive.

Coco~ lol your probably right.

Nicole~ yeah and they are probably talking about how ugly all our feet are.

We all laugh out loud and pretend like nothing happened.

Soon after the text, Our pedicures and manicures are done. "Thank you for the spa day Court!" I say with a big smile. "Yeah thanks mom." Coco says. We both give her a hug and start to walk back to the room. "I have to say that text was really funny." Court says. "I know I had the best idea ever." I say. We all laugh and go in the hotel room.

"Hey girls! How was your spa day?" Johnny says as we walk in. " it was really good! I think the girls enjoyed it." Court says looking at us. We both nod our heads. And walk to our room.

Me and Coco watch YouTube videos from our favorite YouTubers. Such as Jenna Marbles, Bethany Mota, Twamiz, and more. Then we play songs on our phone on the highest setting and sing along. We play Bad Blood by Taylor Swift last. In the middle of the song Court and Johnny barge in and sing with us. And soon it becomes a battle of who can sing the loudest and the most annoying.

"I think I won that battle." I say with a smirk. "No I think I won." Coco says." No I'm pretty sure that we won!" Court and Johnny say.

"So what do you want for dinner?" Court asks. "Oh can we have spaghetti and meatballs?!" Coco asks. "Yeah can we?" I ask. "Yeah! But only if Johnny got the ingredients." Court says. "I got them because I thought this would be something they would want." Johnny says. Me and Coco scream yay.

After awhile the food was ready. We sit down and start to eat. "I love your spaghetti Court!" I say. "Awe thanks sweetheart. I'm happy that you all like it!" Court says.

Once we are done we wash our plates and me and Coco go back to our rooms. I get a call from my mom.

J= Jennifer N=Nicole

N= hello
J= Hey honey!
N= Hi mom
J=I just wanted to check up on you and see how your doing.
N= I'm doing good.
J= good! So what did you do today?
N= we went to the spa and got our nails done and Court made her famous spaghetti for dinner.
J= sounds like you had fun!
N= yeah I did! Are you enjoying your surprise?
J= yes thank you honey.
N= your welcome.
J= well I have to go. Goodnight sweetie!
N= goodnight mom
( I hear Justin scream goodnight Nicole in the background)
N= good night Justin!
( then Coco says goodnight.)
J= Good night Coco!
N= ok well bye.
J= bye. Love you!
N= love you too!

I love how well we all get along. But I feel a certain connection to Coco. She's like my little sister that I never had. She's gone through the same type of thing that I have. Both of our dads left. And our moms both found new people that they are happy with and we are happy with. Even tho we don't talk about that with each other feelings are very similar.

We change into our pajamas and watch tv and relax. We start to get tired so we
say goodnight to Court and Johnny and lay down in bed. "Goodnight sis." Coco says. "Goodnight little sis." I say and fall asleep.