Mothers Day Premier

"Are we ready to go?" Mom asks. "I think so." I say.

Tonight Justin, mom, and I are going to the premier of Mothers Day. But before we start getting ready, we are going the drop Bella of at Justin's parents house.

Once we get to Justin's parents house, we take Bella inside.

"Hey guys!" Phyllis and Eugene say. "Hey." Mom, Justin, and I say in unison.

"Can you say hi grandma and grandpa?" Justin asks Bella. "Gama! Gampa!" Bella try's to say. "Good job honey!" Phyllis says.

"I'm so happy that you are going to stay the night with us!" Phyllis says. And Bella giggles.

We hand Eugene the diaper bag and tell them that we should probably get going. "Okay. Well have fun at the premier!" Eugene says. "Thanks! We will!" Mom says.

We give everyone hugs and leave so we can get ready. Angela and Chris are coming over to do our makeup and hair .

Once we get home, Angela is already there.

She starts moms makeup first. And before Angela was even finished, Chris shows up.

"Hey Chris!" I say as I open the door. "What's up Nic?" He asks. "Mom is getting her makeup done." I say. "We'll do you want me to do your hair while she's getting her makeup done?" Chris asks. I nod and Chris gets ready.

"Do you want anything in particular or just the usual?" Chris asks. "Just the usual." I say. (My usual is just some beachy waves.) Chris nods and starts.

By the time my hair is done, moms makeup is done, so we just switch.

Angela does my all of my makeup natural. But does my Eyelashes bold become she knows how much I like that.

Once mom and I were done with hair and makeup, we have a small chat, and then we get ready.

Chris and Angela stay downstairs with Justin (who is already done) so they can see what we look like with our dresses on.

I put on my dress and pose in my full size mirror for a while. Admiring how I look. I get interrupted by mom walking in my room.

"You look beautiful honey!" Mom says as she walks in. "So do you mom!" I say. "Thank you! Are you ready to do show everyone?" Mom asks. I nod and we walk down the stairs together.

"You guys look beautiful!" Justin says. And everyone agree. "You guys are definitely premier ready!" Chris says. "Thanks guys!" Mom and I say.

"So are we ready to go?" Justin asks. Mom and I both nod. So we leave and soon enough, we arrive.

We get out of the car and step onto the red carpet. It's been pretty long since I've been on a red carpet so it felt different.

And of course mom is keeping me very close to her.

We stop in the middle of the red carpet and take pictures for the paparazzi. Mom and Justin stand behind me and I stand in the front.

Then we move to the interview section. A lady named Amanda came and asked if she could interview me.

I looked over to mom for approval and she nods. So I accept the interview.

"So first of all, let me say that I love your dress!" Amanda says. "Thank you!" I say. "So what was it like working with your mom on this movie?" Amanda asks. "It's was fun! My mom is my biggest fan and she gives me great tips, so it's nice to film with her." I say. "Other than your mom, who did you feel the closest with?" Amanda asks. "Well I have known Jason for awhile so I naturally feel pretty close to him. But other than that,  I would say Shay." I say.

I answer a few more questions, then we go into the building where we watch the movie.

We find Kate, Julia, Jason, and Shay. And we chat for awhile before the movie starts.

Then it starts and we find our seats. It's cool to see mom and I in a move together.

By the time it's over, I'm really happy. It turned out very well and I'm happy that I had the opportunity.

"Great job Girls! That movie was great!" Justin says. "Thanks!" Mom and I say. Then mom gives Justin a kiss.

Then comes the after party. We walk in and I get really excited. This is my first after party. Because the last time I filmed with my mom, I was too young to go and I wouldn't want to be there anyway. But now I'm old enough and I want to be here.

I sit at a table with mom and Justin. Justin leaves to get us drinks and comes back with Shay and Jason.

"You guys did great!" Shay says. And Jason agrees. "Thanks!" Mom and I say.

Shay comes over to me and sits down. "We should get together sometime. It would be fun!" She says. "Yeah." I say with a smile.

We talk for a little while longer and then Shay and I take a selfie together that we post on our Instagram's.

The rest of the cast comes over and tells us that we did good too.

Then Justin invites mom and I to dance with him. We both agree and walk to the dance floor. Since it's a fast song. We kinda just dance individually and talk.

Then a slow song comes on. I leave mom  and Justin on the floor to dance because they are so cute!

Once the song is over, they kiss and walk back to the table with me.

"You guys are cute." I say as they sit down. "Thanks" they both say.

Mom grabs Jason's attention who walks by.

"Can you take a picture of us?" Mom asks. "Sure!" Jason says and takes moms phone. We smile for the picture and Jason takes it.

"Thanks Jason." Mom says. "No problem!" He says.

We stay at the party a little bit longer until everyone starts to leave.

Julia, Kate, Jason, and Shay come over to us to say goodbye. We all hug and start to walk out to our cars to go home.

"So how did you like your first after party?" Mom asks me. "It was fun! I liked it!" I say. "Good!" Mom says.

"You did a great job in the film Nikky!" Justin says and mom agrees.

Once we get home I call Meghan because I know that she wants some details.

N- Hey
M- hey are you back?
N- yeah.
M- You dress was so pretty!
N- haha thanks
M- And you took a selfie with Shay?
N- Yeah. We are pretty close. Maybe we could meet up one day so you can meet her.
M- really?! That would be so cool!
N- yeah. I will talk to her about it.
M- your the best!

We talk about more of the details of the premier and then we get off of the phone.

I also talk to Adam and some more friends and family.

I walk downstairs and mom and Justin are sitting on the couch. Laying on each other.

"Hey Nikky! Do you want to watch Wanderlust with us?" Justin asks. "Sure! I love that movie!" I say as I lay with Justin and mom.

And I notice how mom looks when she was shooting a scene with Justin. You can tell that she's attracted to Justin and it's so cute!

I start to think about the movie and I think it turned out every successful and I'm really proud of it.