Disney land

8:00- are you up yet?
8:25- you better be up and getting ready
8:40- Nicole!

I wake up to tons of text from Meghan. Why is she texting me so much it's only..... Shit! It's almost 9! I need to get ready!

I get out of bed and run to my closet. I put on a pair of high waisted shorts, a red halter top, a pair of white converse, and my miney mouse ears.

Then I put my long dirty blonde hair in a side braid and put on a little makeup. I walk back out and pull my phone off of the charger.

Im up! I will be over in about 35 minutes. - Nicole

I walk downstairs and I see Justin. Feeding Bella. "Good morning!" Justin says. "Good morning." I say back as I grab a bagel. "Are you ready for Disney?" Justin asks. "Yeah! I say very excited.

I wish Bella could come, but mom wants to be there when she goes for the first time. So Justin is just going to drop us off.

We finish eating, then go to the car. I sit in the back with Bella so I can play with her.

Were on our way! Be ready!- Nicole

Are you kidding! I'm always ready for Disney! - Meghan

I laugh and put my phone down.

About 10 minutes later we get to Meghan's house. "Do you wanna go get her? I will stay in here with Bella." Justin says. I nod and get out of the car.

I walk up to Meghan's house and knock on the door. Meghan opens it and gives me a big hug. "Hey! I haven't see you in forever!" She yells. "I know! Who are you?" I ask. "Great! Are you ready?" Meghan asks. "Of course!" I say.

Meghan tells her mom that she's leaving, then comes in the car with me.

"Hey Meghan! How are you?" Justin asks. "I'm great! What about you?" Meghan asks. "I'm doing good. Are we ready?" Justin asks. We both nod and Justin starts to drive.

I love that Justin has a close relationship with Meghan. Justin treats her just like his own daughter. (To an extent) but I love it.

"Hi Bella! Long time, no see!" Meghan says in a baby voice. Bella smiles and we all start to play.

Cheerleader comes on and Meghan and me both look at each other as if we are thinking the same thing.

We start to sing very loud and make it super annoying. We know that Justin hates when we do this.

"OH I THINK THAT I FOUND MYSELF A CHEERLEADER! SHE IS ALWAYS RIGHT THERE WHEN I NEED HER!"

Bella laughs and Justin sighs. I can tell that he thinks of an idea because I can see him smirk through the mirror.

All the sudden he starts to sing. But instead of singing it like us, he sings with the music and replaces the words with shut up.

"SHUT-UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP-UP-UP."

Meghan and me laugh so hard that I'm gasping for breath. Bella giggles too.

"Hey your teaching your 5 month old to sing shut up! She's laughing and smiling every time you say it!" I laugh. "Well she's to young to start talking and your mom doesn't know about this, so we were good." Justin laughs we laugh back.

We get to Disney and Justin drops us off at the front. "Bye girls I will pick you up later. And Meghan, if you want to ask your mom if you can stay the night, your welcome to." Justin says with a smile. "Okay thanks." Meghan says. "Your welcome." Justin says.

We say bye and walk into the park. "So what do you want to do first?" I ask. "Well first, let me take a selfie." Meghan sings. We both laugh and take a selfie.

We both post it on our Twitters and Instagrams with the captions. 'Disney with her😘'. Then we start to walk. We get in line for the roller coasters first.

Once we finish we get some food and plan out where we are going to go next. We plan on going on some dark rides then going shopping.

We wait in the super long lines and finally make it make it on all of the rides...... 2 hours later!

We decide to go shopping in a few shops before I call Justin to pick us up.

"What about this pair?" Meghan asks. She shows me her maleficent Mickey ears. "You know that I love Maleficent but you know that Angelina played her, so that would kinda be weird." I laugh. "What ever. How about we get matching ones?" Meghan asks. "That's cool but you would also have matching ears with Coco! Because that's why we got these." I laugh. "Well me and Coco are cool so let's be triplets." She laughs. I nod and we walk to a different store.

I feel like nothing can ruin this day. I'm having a great time with my best friend and I don't want it to end.

Or so I thought.

I started hearing camera flashes everywhere and a wave of flashes came over us.

"Damn it!" I whisper. I'm mad. I hate my fun things being ruined because of them. And my first instinct is to lash out.

"Go the hell away! I'm trying to have a nice day with my friend." I yell. They don't move so I repeat myself "go away you asses!" I yell. Meghan quickly grabs me and pulls me into a store. The workers close the door so the paparazzi can't get in.

"Thank you." I say as I thank the workers. "No problem. If you need anything else just ask." The lady says. I nod and turn to Meghan. "Clam down Nikky!" Meghan says. "I'm trying Meg! But they always want to ruin my fun! And they always want a story." I cry. "I know! Being a celebrity's daughter is hard. But you will be a lot better if you calm down."

I nod and try to console myself.

"Do you want to call Justin to pick us up? We can have our sleep over and have some fun with out the paparazzi." Meghan says. I smile and nod.

I call Justin and wait in the closed shop until he tells me that he's here.

He tells me that he's here so I walk over to the store worker.

"Hi! Is there any way that we can get someone to escort us to the front of the park?" I ask. "Yes. I will call over some police officers to escort you." She says. I thank her and wait for them to come.

They come in and help us fight our way to the front. Once we get there we run in the car and shut the doors.

"Wow a police escort! Look who's fancy." Justin laughs. "You don't understand! All the sudden paparazzi came from no where and started to take pictures of us! And I don't know what's going on!" I say.

"I wish you two had a better day! I bet we will see what ever it is on the news tomorrow tho." Justin says. I sigh knowing that he's right.

"Well I bet you will be better once you are partying!" Justin laughs. "It's not a party with 2 teenagers, a 5 month old, and a Justin." I laugh. "Why can't it be a party? Your mom isn't home. And did you call me 'a Justin'." He laughs. I nod and Meghan laughs. "Well we will have a four person party!" Justin laughs. "Okay but after 8, we have to keep it down. Because one member will be asleep." I say. We all laugh and head back home so we can 'party'.

Sorry I have not updated for so long! School started for me on Tuesday so I have been getting ready and working. I'm hope to update regularly again! Thanks for reading😊