Keeping up with the Pitts

I ring the doorbell and Angelina answered. "hi guys come in."she says with a smile. My dad walks up behind her and says "hi Nicole, hi Jennifer, hi Justin." We all say hi. "So Nicole I will show you your room room so you can put your things away" says my dad I say ok and follow him. My room is a teal color with dark brown furniture. I love it. "so you might as well change into your bathing suit because all the kids are outside in the pool." he tells me. I nod and pull out my stuff to change. he walks away and closes the door. i changed into my black and blue bikini bathing suit and put on shorts and a loose tank top. I also put on sun screen and grab my sunglasses. Then I walk out of my room. the house is huge.

I find my way out to the pool. all the kids are out of the pool and are talking to mom and Justin. "So guys this is Nicole. She is your half sister. I know that Maddox and Pax have met her but the rest of you haven't." explains Angelina. They all say hi. "So Nicole you know Maddox and Pax but let me introduce you to the rest. So this is Zahara she's 10. This is Shiloh she's 9. And these are the twins. this is Vivienne and this is Knox. they are both 6." Dad explained.

I say hello but I feel like I need to introduce myself. So I do. "So hi as you know I'm Nicole. And I'm 14." I say. "hi Nicole." they all waved. Then there was an awkward silence. "So who wants wine?" Angelina asks. Mom, Justin, and dad said they wanted some. Angelina leaves. "So you guys can get in the pool if you want." all the kids say ok and jump in the pool. On the outside I look fine. But on the inside I'm a train wreck. What if the kids don't like me. If you haven't noticed already I worry A LOT.

"HEY NICOLE GET IN WITH US!" Zahara yells. I smile and take off my tank top and shorts. I run and jump into the pool. "hey im Zahara its nice to finally meet you." she said. "it's nice to meet you too" I say with a smile. We swim and talk until dinner was ready.

We had burgers, hot dogs, Mac and cheese and corn. I love Mac and cheese so of course I went crazy. We all sat at this long table outside I sat next to Maddox and my mom. Me and Maddox were talking the most. "so do you remember me?" I asked him. "a little but not that much." He said. "same here." I responded. "your 13 right?" I asked. "how did you know?" He asked. "Well I remember that I'm a year older than you" I said. then there was complete silence. "So this weekend I want to have some step mom and step daughter time. if that's ok with you Nicole." Angelina says. "yeah that sounds like fun. It's gonna be nice to talk to you after all these years." I say.

No one knew what to say so we ate mostly in silence. There were probably so many things that mom wanted to say but I think she was refraining for my sake. We all brought our plates and other things inside because it was getting cold and dark. We washed all the plates and silverware. "it's getting late so we're gonna head out." mom said. I run over to say goodbye. Then mom whispers in my ear "be good okay." I motion to her so I can whisper back. " No promises." we both laugh and then hug. Justin joins in. "bye Nicky." says Justin. all of the Pitts say bye and then my mom and Justin left. Now it's just me and the rest of the Pitts .

"Alright all the kids need to go upstairs and take a shower." Angelina yelled. All the kids ran up the stairs. I remembered that there was a bathroom in my room so I walked upstairs to take a shower. After I'm done I put on my pajamas. I looked at the clock and it was 9. I was pretty tired. I remembered that mom wanted me to check with her every once and awhile while I'm here so I take out my phone and text her. once I'm finished I turn on the tv in my room and then I fall asleep.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
So do you guys like these longer chapters or do you prefer shorter ones? Let me know and thanks for reading!😘