The Wedding

"Nicole. Wake up sweetie. We need to get ready for the wedding." I hear my mom say. I just act like I don't hear. "NICOLE." she says louder. I just roll over. "NICOLE MARIE ANISTON WAKE YOUR LITTLE ASS UP." she practically screams. I get up. "chill I'm up now." I say. " Ok. go take a shower and then meet us downstairs for breakfast." she says. I say ok and take a shower.

Once I'm done I go downstairs. Everyone is sitting at the table eating. by everyone I mean Courtney, Lisa, mom, and Coco. Justin stayed with his brother Sebastian last night. I grabbed a plate and got my breakfast and ate with everyone. Once we are all finished we put our plates in the sink and wash them off. that's when Angela and Chris walk in to do our hair and makeup.

Angela and Chris set up their stations. Once their done we sit down. "what do you want there makeup like Jen." Angela asks. "just give us all a natural kind of look like always." mom says. "what about hair." Chris asks. "um just curl it." mom says.

About and hour and a half later all of our makeup and hair is done. Mom tells Coco to get ready first. Coco goes up, gets dressed, and comes down. Cocos dress is white with red flowers on it. She also has a flower crown on her head. "Your the cutest flower girl ever." Court says.

Then Lisa and Courtney get dressed and go upstairs. They both come down in long red dresses with white flower clips in their hair.

Then it was my turn. I go up and put on my long white dress and my red flower clip. and walk downstairs. "your so beautiful baby!" She says trying not to cry. She comes over and gives me a big hug.

Then it was her turn. She walks down in a long white dress with a sparkling waistband. (like the one in the picture ^) I run over and huge her. "you look beautiful mom. I'm so happy for you." I whisper. "thanks." she whispers back.

We all get in a limo in front of our house. And in a matter of minutes were there.We get out of the limo and fight our way through the paparazzi.

Soon after we get in the chapel, the wedding starts. Coco walks down throwing rose petals on the ground. Then Courtney and Lisa walk down together. Then it was my turn. As I walk to the front I see Meghan. She gives me a thumbs up and smiles at me. I give her a slight wave and keep walking. Then my mom walks in. Her and Grandpa's elbows were locked. As they walk down. I smiled at her and she smiled back as she walked up and faced towards Justin. And soon after they were saying "I do." Everyone stood up and clapped. I ran over and hugged mom very tight. "congrats mom." I whisper as I burry my head into her neck. She thanks me.

We make our way back into the limo to go to the reception. We get there we walk in and split up. I look around and see Meghan, Jenna, and Taylor. "HEY GUYS!" I scream. "HEYYYY" they all scream. "Your moms dress was beautiful" Meghan says. "I know! I want to wear that to my wedding!" I say. The song lean on comes on. "wanna dance?" I ask my friends. They all agree and we walk onto the dance floor.

When the song is over, they do toasts. I come over and sit next to mom. Justin gets up first. " I'm so happy that I am now married to the love of my life. Ever since I put my eyes on you I have been in love. You are one of the best mothers I know. And the love of my life. I can't wait to see what happens to us in the future." Justin says. We all clap. Then mom gets up. "I love you Justin. And I always will. You have been such a great father figure for Nicole. You've always been there for me and I love you with all my heart." mom says. Then I ask for the mic. " I'm so happy for both of you. the day I met Justin, I knew that this was gonna work. Justin, thank you for helping my mom get through problems in her life. And making her happy. When my dad wasn't there for me, you were. You were like my second dad. Mom thank you for being such a great mom. thank you for getting me through rough times and doing everything you possibly can for me. I love you both." I look at mom who's holding back her tears. I Come over and give mom a big hug. I feel Justin join in. "were one big happy family." I whisper.

Then it was Courts turn. "Jen, I'm so happy for you and Justin. Justin you made her so happy when she met you. While you were dating she would always talk about how much you helped her. and how much you love her. Jen thank you for being the best friend that I could ever have. And thank you for giving me the honor of being Nicole's god mother. I love you all so much. And I hope you have many happy years together." Court comes over and gives mom a hug. Then Justin.

Other people gave speeches. then it was time to cut the cake. Mom and Justin cut the cake and handed out slices. I brought some over to Meghan, Jenna, and Taylor. "Your speech was amazing Nikky." Meghan says. "Thanks! But the funny thing was that I just winged it." We all laughed and talked for awhile.

By the time we were done, it was time for the first dance. The song "Don't wanna miss a thing" comes on. Mom and Justin go up and start to dance. I watch them. I feel a slight tap on the shoulder. I look up and see Sebastian. "wanna join me on the dance floor." he asks. I agree and dance with him. I the middle of the song mom comes over to Sebastian and whispers something in his ear. He nods his head and walks off the dance floor. Mom pulls me next to her. Mom, Justin, and me dance until the song is over. Everyone claps.

My friends come over. "Congrats you guys." Meghan says to mom and Justin. They thank Meghan. Mom tells me that she's gonna go talk to some people and she will see me later. I say goodbye and go and dance with my friends. I feel someone tap my shoulder so t turn around. Its Courtney and Lisa. "hey." I say. they say hi back. "so are you enjoying the party." they ask. "Yeah it's really fun." I say. "Your mom wanted me to tell you that while they are on their honeymoon, you going to stay with me. "I can't wait." I say with a smile. We chat for awhile until the party's over. We leave and go to a hotel that we are going to be spending the night at.
---------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm going to try to update again today, So you don't have to wait very long for the next chapter. Love you guys.😘