The moring after

I wake up with a huge headache and I don't remember anything. I look over to see Adam next to me. Shit! Mom is going to kill me. I see he doesn't have a shirt on so I start to get scared. I look under the covers and I'm fully clothed. That was a close one.

The first thing I do is look at my phone for some evidence as to what happened. I have texts from my dad.

11:25- that better just be soda!
11:30- Nicole answer me!
12:00- where is your mom right now?

I look back at my text message and I sent a picture of my drink with the caption "look who's drinking before you!" I slowly remember that I meant to sent that to Meghan.

"Damn it!" I say. It wakes Adam up. "Can you quiet down I have a super big headache!" Adam says. "We got drunk last night!" A say. "What are we going to do?" Adam asks. "Well we can get away with the bed thing if we get out of here now. My mom won't remember that but we're screwed with the drinking thing." I say. "How?" Well I sent this to my dad on accident." I say as I show him the texted. "If my mom finds out she's going to kill me!" Adam says. "Well look at it this way. If my mom tell your mom, my mom is in trouble for doing that! And she's not going to risk her career by doing that. So you should be fine." I say.

Adam nods. "I'm going to my room before they wake up and find me. Try to get more sleep." I say. He lays down and I run to my room. I sneak in because Bella is still asleep. Once I get to my bed I fall asleep immediately.

* Jens POV*
I wake up with a massive headache. This is definitely a hangover. I feel Justin's naked body next to me. I look over at him and his face has tons of marker on it.

I get up and go to the bathroom to wash my face when I see my face. "What the fuck!" I whisper. Hopefully it's not permanent. I start to wash my face and see that it's barely coming off. Shit. Its permanent.

I keep washing my face until most of it comes off. I look at my phone for any evidence of what happened. I have 10 calls from Brad.

I put on a robe and walk to the balcony. I sit down and call him. What happened last night?

B- hello
J- hey
B- do you know what your daughter sent me last night?
J- no. I just know that I woke up with a hangover this morning.
B- She sent me a picture of a drink with the caption 'look who gets to drink before you!' Where the fuck were you? Did you let her drink?
J- I don't know! I don't remember anything! But she knows that she can manipulate me when I'm drunk! Damn it!
B- why would you do that when you know that she can manipulate you?
J- I wanted to have a good time with Justin!
B- I swear you are the worst mom ever! Angelina would never do that!
J- don't bring fucking Angelina into it! And I'm a great mom. I'm about to confront her right now!
B- wow! Best mom ever
J- just shut up!

I end the call and walk into Nicole's room. She's asleep. I bring Bella out of the room so she doesn't get woken up.

"Nicole Marie Aniston get your ass up right now!" I scream. She wakes up holding her head. "Mom my head really hurts!" Nicole complains. "Awe your first hangover. What the fuck were you thinking!" I scream. "I don't know! I honestly don't remember!" Nicole says. "You are way to young to be drinking! Do you know what could happen if someone found out about this." I ask. "Yes but we don't have to tell anyone." Nicole says. "Ugh! I don't know why you manipulate me! Now Your father is pissed and is calling me a bad mother!" I say. "Don't act like you wouldn't of done it!" Nicole yells. "Well I didn't but you did!" I yell. "This is the worst vacation ever! All I get is yelled at!" Nicole yells. "Well you should be smarter next time." I yell. "Oh and does Adam have a hangover too? Because if his mom finds out, your going to have to live with your dad and I'm going to jail!" I yell. "He is and his mom isn't going to find out!" Nicole yells. "Well maybe you two should break up." I say walking out of the room and slamming the door.

*Nicole's POV*
Break up with Adam? She's kidding right! It was my fault he just agreed. I love him too much to let him go. I'm not leaving him.

I pull mom back into my room. "I'm not leaving Adam!" I say. "It's not his fault. I swear that we won't do anything crazy again! I love him!" I say as I fall on my bed in tears. "I know." Mom sighs. "You need to be punished so your grounded. And when we get back, your not allowed to see Adam. But you don't have to break up. I see how happy he makes you. And I don't want to take that away from you." Mom says softly. "Thank you." I say as I hug her. I know that this won't be the last time that I make a mistake. But I love the fact that mom wants me to be happy.

As we end the hug, I hear a knock at the door. I get up and answer it. It's Adam.

"Can I come in?" He asks. "Yeah" I say. He sits on the bed next to mom. "Jennifer I'm very sorry." Adam says. "It's alright. I'm not happy with it, but it's alright as long as you don't tell your mom. I can easily go to jail or something." Mom says. "Okay I promise that I won't. Some things are better as secrets." Adam says. "When we get back, Nicole is not allowed to see you. She's grounded. And since I'm not your parent, I can't ground you, so that's your punishment." Mom laughs. "Well that's fine as long as Nicole can still be my girl." Adam smiles at me.

"She's my girl. But she's your girlfriend." Mom laughs. "Mom" I sigh. "What? It's true. I gave birth to you!" Mom laughs. "Well that's true." I laugh.

"Well I'm gonna go try to get the marker off of Justin's face." Mom laughs. "Good idea." I laugh back.