Cabo (part four)

I wake up to the smell of Courts Strawberry and Banana pancakes. I look over and see that Coco isn't in the room with me. I look at my phone and there is a text from mom.

mom~ good morning. I hope you have a good day with Court and I will see you tomorrow! Love you.

I send her a text back and walk out. Into the kitchen. "Good morning Nicole." Court says while pouring orange juice. "Good morning Court." I say. "Can you do me a favor and bring Coco her juice?" Court asks. "Yeah." I say taking the juice and walk into the living room. "Good morning." Coco and Johnny both say. "Good morning" I say as I walk over and give coco her juice. "Nicole do you want coffee?" I hear court scream from the kitchen. "Yes please." I scream back. Court pokes her head into the living room."It's ready." She says. Well all walk in ,get plate a plate, and fill them up with food.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask. "I think we are just going to go hang out by the pool." Court says. "If that's ok with you." "Yeah. I haven't been to the pool since we got here." I say.

We finish up eating and wash our plates off. Me and Coco go to our room and change. Into our bathing suits.

We meet Court and Johnny in the living room. "Are we ready to go?" Court asks. "Yeah I think so." I say. Then we walk to the pool.

Once we get there we find 4 chairs right next to each other and put our stuff down. Coco and Johnny decide to go in the pool and me and Court stay out and try to get a sun tan.

"So are you enjoying the trip." Court asks. "Yeah I'm having a lot of fun." I say. "That's good" Court says. "Have you talked to your dad since the big fight." "Nope. Mom doesn't want me near him. But I know he is going to come back with the 'she's my daughter too' thing." I say. " do you think that there's any way that your mom will let you see him again?" Court asks. "Maybe. If he comes back with a sincere apology. But that's still a maybe." I say. Court nods. Then Court goes back to funny mode. "So do you have a boyfriend yet?" Court asks. She always asks me this question when it's just me and her. "No and I don't want one!" I say even tho I'm lying big time. I've always wanted one but it's hard to find the right guy that doesn't want to date me because my parents are famous. "Liar I can see it in your eyes! You want a boyfriend!" Court says. "No!" I say louder. "Whatever! But when you get a boyfriend I'm gonna say I told you so." Court says.

We sunbathe until Coco and Johnny come up. Johnny sits down and Coco tells me to get in. I get in and swim around with Coco. "Let's play one on one Marco Polo!" Coco yells. "Ok I will be Marco!" I say and close my eyes. "Marco!" I yell. "Polo." Coco yells. This goes on for about 2 minutes until i get really close to Coco. "Marco" "polo". I feel a body. "Ha got you Coco!" I say. I open my eyes and realize that it's not Coco. "Oh sorry." I say. I hear Coco laughing in the background. I finally look at this persons face and immediately I am falling for him. He has bright blue eyes with smooth brown hair. "It's alright" he says. There is an awkward silence " um.. I'm Adam." He says with a cute smile. "I, im NNicole." I say. "Hi Nicole. Wanna hang out sometime?" He asks. "I wish I could but I'm spending the day with my God mom today. And tomorrow I'm spending the day with my parents." I say. "Are you leaving the day after?" He asks. "Yeah." I say. "We'll let me give you my number. Maybe we can text later" he says. I nod my head and get out of the pool. He hands me the paper and I put it in my bag.

I thought Court didn't notice but I was wrong. " I was right! Look who has a boyfriend!" Court says bringing out her inner child. "He's not my boyfriend!" I say. " what's on the paper he gave you?" Johnny asks. "His uh number." I say quietly and look down. "Nicole's got a boyfriend! Thanks to me."Coco says. "Just don't tell my mom." I say. "No promises." Court says. I glare at her and continue to sunbathe.

When it's lunch time we go upstairs to our room and make sandwiches. Once we are done we shower and get dressed. "Wanna go to the mini golf course downstairs?" Coco asks. "Sure." I say. We go ask Court and she says yes so me and Coco go together.

"HOLE IN ONE! HOLE IN ONE!" Coco laughs. "Your just like your mom Coco!" I laugh. We finish up playing and count up the scores "You won" I say to Coco. "Yessss! Good game Aniston!" Coco says. We put our clubs away and walk back to the room.

"Hey how was mini golf?" Court asks. "Great! I won!!" Coco says. "Good Job." Court says. "Thanks for letting us go aunt Court!" I say. "Your welcome." Court says. "Hey what's for dinner?" Coco asks. "Johnny is making Chicken." Court says. We nod and go to our rooms. We would go out more but we are afraid that people will notice and give away our location to the paparazzi.

"So when are you gonna call your boyfriend?" Coco asks. "He's not my boyfriend!" I say. "Yet!" She says "he's not your boyfriend yet!" She says. I glare at her. "Call him or I will keep bugging you about it!" Coco says. Coco can be a real bitch if she wants to. So I get the number from my bag and call him. And put it on speaker so she can hear.
A= Adam.   N=Nicole

A= hello
N=hhey Adam it's Nicole
A=oh hey Nicole! What's up?
N=nothing I'm just hanging out with my god sister.
A= oh cool!
*just then mom calls*
N=um my moms calling me I have to call you back.
A=ok
*i answer moms call*
N=hello
J= hey Honey how are you?
N= Good
A=Nicole you need to press end on our call.
*i press end*
J= who is that!
N= nobody.
J=oh that was someone ,who was it?
(I know I couldn't keep lying)
N=it's a boy I met at the pool. His name is Adam.
*there is silence*
J=awe my baby's growing up!
N= please stop mom!
J= Ok. Well I just wanted to say I love you and I can't wait to see you tomorrow.
N=I love you too!
*the call ends*

"Wow you screwed up." Coco says laughing. "Oh god! He's never gonna call me again." I say covering my hands with my face. "If it's meant to be and he really likes you he will call back." Coco reassuring me. I nod my head and pull myself together."how do you know so much about love?" I asks. "I have my ways" Coco says smirking.

"GIRLS DINNER!" Court screams. We run into the kitchen and fill our plates with food. We sit down and start to eat.

"Did you talk to your boyfriend yet?" Court asks. Sometimes Court can be a bitch just like Coco. "She did actually." Coco says. I glare at her. "So how did it go?" Court asks. "Terrible!" I say digging my face into my hands. "What happened?" Court asks. "I was talking to him but mom called. So I thought that I ended the call with him but I didn't. And in the middle of the call with mom he says he's still on the line." I say with a sad face. "So your mom knows." Johnny asks. "Yeah. Then she started gushing over how her baby is growing up." I say. Court looks at Coco and smirks.

After we are done we wash up and change into pajamas. I look at my phone and find a text from mom.

Mom~ picking you up at around 11 so be ready.
I respond and shut off my phone. Me and Coco happen to find our favorite movie on tv. "JUST GO WITH IT IS ON!" Coco squeals. We have watched this movie so many times, we know the words. But this movie never gets old! "So I told them it's called makin a devlin." Me and Coco both quote the movie. After it's over we play around and chat until we get tired.