Filming (day two)

I reluctantly wake up to the sound of an alarm clock. I'm wrapped up in my moms arms. I turn the alarm off and look over at mom who is slowly waking up.

Her eye makeup is smeared and she has tear stained eyes. it's obvious that she was crying.

"Good morning." Mom says as she hugs me tight and gets up. "Good morning." I say.

"So what's the schedule today?" I ask. "We have to be there by the same as yesterday, but we get to leave earlier then yesterday." Mom says.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go to my room and get ready, and I will meet you back here when I'm done." I say.

Mom nods and I walk to my room to get ready. I basically do the same thing as yesterday. I take a shower, then put on a white tank top and a pair of skinny jeans. I leave my hair down and put in my sunglasses.

I walk to moms room and knock on the door. She answers and we realize that we are basically wearing the same outfit.

"It's my mini me!" Mom says with excitement in her voice. I laugh and pose.

"So are you ready to go?" Mom asks. I nod and we walk to the car.

Once we get to set, we get ready and start filming.

Filming is over by 6 and everyone wants to get dinner. We agree to go this time because mom doesn't have to talk to Justin or anything.

We get in the car and drive to a little Italian place down the road that everyone said was really good.

Kate, Jason, Shay, and Julia went.

We sit down, order and immediately start conversations. Mom talks to Jason. Julia and Kate talk to each other. So Shay and I talk to each other.

"So do you like filming with your mom?" Shay asks. "Yeah. It's nice to have her there because she supports me the most." I say and give mom a hug from behind. Mom turns towards me and gives me a kiss on the cheek then gets back to her conversation with Jason.

"You two seem so close! I love it!" Shay says with a smile. "Yeah we go through some bad times but things always get better." I say.

Just then, our food comes. So we kind of end our side conversations and have a big group conversation.

We talk about different subjects like filming. Then we start talking about how our families are doing.

"So how is baby Isabella?" Julia asks. "She's been doing pretty well. I'm just not ready for her to reach all of the big accomplishments like walking and talking. Because from there it goes fast." Mom laughs.

Jason, Julia, and Kate all agree.

"And how is Justin? You guys are just the cutest couple!" Julia says. I look over at mom who is staring at her food. I can tell that she is trying to force back the tears that are forming in her eyes. But she can't hold them back and starts to cry. Then she covers her face and runs to the bathroom.

I look over at Julia that looks concerned. "Was it something that I said?" Julia asks me. "Well mom and Justin had a fight soon after she left to come here. And it just keeps evolving into bigger things." I say.

As I say that, everyone at the table gets a concerned look on there face.

"Well I think I'm gonna go in there." I say as I get up and run to the bathroom.

I try to open the door but it is locked. "Mom let me in!" I say. All I can hear is sobbing.

"Please?" I ask again. She slowly opens the door and i walk in. I shut the door behind me and lock it.

There is a little love seat in the bathroom that she is sitting on. So I join her and hug her.

"Mom what happened on the phone yesterday?" I ask because she never told me. "I tried to tell him that I was sorry. But he cut me off several times and confronted me about calling him a bad father and stuff." She says still crying.

"I'm sorry for telling him that because I know that is kind of my fault." I say. "Well I shouldn't of said that, so it's not really your fault." Mom says. But then she starts crying harder.

"Mom, what else happened?" I ask. She hesitates at first but then she speaks. "After I got off of the phone with him and before you came in, he texted me and told me not to talk to him anymore while we were here. But I just want to make up with him." Mom cries.

Those words set me off. "Justin is acting like a complete bitch! When I left, he wanted to make things better and now he doesn't want to talk!" I raise my voice and pace around the bathroom. I'm mad. Super mad.

Mom gets up and pulls me next to her. "I'm mad too, but we can't do anything about it until we get back to California." Mom says." I know. I'm just upset with this situation." I say. "Me too. But we should probably get back to dinner." Mom says. I nod and we both calm ourselves down enough to go back to the table.

Mom clears up her nose, which is all nasally from her crying. And fixes her makeup.

We leave and walk back to the table. Nobody really speaks when we get back to the table. It was just awkward.

But soon after, Jason had to crack a stupid joke that made everyone laugh. And it helped to kill all the awkwardness.

Once everyone payed, we left and went back to our hotel.

That night we did the same as the night before. We shared our frustrations, and enjoyed each others company.

Jen Aniston's daughterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara