jnnk

Main Content
Archive of Our Own betaArchive of Our OwnUser NavigationHi, Angstloverrrr!PostLog Out

Site NavigationFandomsBrowseSearchAboutSearch Works
Work Search:
tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words

Skip header
Actions
Chapter by Chapter Bookmark Mark for Later Comments Share  Download
Work Header
Rating:
Not Rated
Archive Warning:
Graphic Depictions Of Violence
Category:
Other
Fandom:
Naruto
Characters:
Obito UchihaItachi UchihaKisame HoshigakiKakashi HatakeMinato NamikazeKushina Uzumaki - CharacterKakuzuHidanDeidaraSasori
Additional Tags:
Time TravelAlternate Universethe akatsuki are good guysrepenting ObitoAngstFluffHumorKakuzu is essentially everyones dadHidan is an annoying 5 year oldDeidara is a literal babyItachi is a pure 4 year old angelObito tries his best
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:2018-02-05Updated:2019-01-15Words:39198Chapters:9/?Comments:233Kudos:1161Bookmarks:234Hits:13103
Deliverance
smoresies
Summary:
With a last act of goodwill, Madara Uchiha meets Obito in the veil between life or death. He chooses to help undo his wrongdoings by sending Obito back to before everything transpired.

Now Obito is 13 years old again but for whatever reason he can't feel happy about seeing Rin again, knowing he caused so much pain to the members of the Akatsuki. How would they cope anyway? In an effort to repent for his sins, he decides he needs to help them. Waking up and finding all of the rings in his pocket is just the slight push he needs.

Who can he trust to bring with him on the mission to get together the 10 most notorious criminals of his timeline, and can he change them all for the better?

Notes:
I shouldn't start another story, I say as I write another story. #sorrynotsorry

In any case, this has been on my mind for a while and I'm excited to finally got to write it out.

Some things may be inaccurate but I didn't want to have to study this time period for a week before I wrote this. Sorry. I hope it's enjoyable all the same.

Chapter 1
Chapter Text
Where am I?

Am I dead?

What is this place?

Obito walked around the blindingly bright white plain of nothingness. He'd travelled to other dimensions before, but this was unlike anything he'd ever seen. It was so incredibly vast.

"Hello?" His voice traveled and echoed somehow. He squinted his eyes and tried to find anything that would tell him what was going on. So far there was nothing of the sort for at least miles.

"Obito." He recognized that deep purr of a voice. He twirled around and Madara stood before him. Obito was curious to see that Madara was naked. Looking down, he noticed that he was as well.

"What's going on? Where are we?" He didn't even bother to yell at the elder Uchiha who for whatever reason, didn't look a day older than his prime.

"This is an apology, Obito. I need you to heed my warnings." He said and Obito's eyes narrowed.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm giving you a second chance, do you understand that?" Madara's voice was grating and Obito clenched his teeth. He was incredibly irritated. What was even going on?

"No I don't! Care to enlighten me?" He snapped and Madara looked nearly delighted.

"You're already regressing into your old self." If Madara didn't get to the point, Obito was going to scream. "As I said before. This is an apology. Take it as you will. Understand that certain roads are tempting, but don't take them. Do not make the same mistake twice. Stay on the path of greatness, but unlike the way I showed you. This time around, however, you won't have to deal with me, nor will you have to deal with Zetzu. I have taken care of him already. All you need to do, is live."