luc

As representative angels of each group settled down in their place, their eyes turned to the three stepping into the court. The presence of Sir Gabriel was made known with his majestically large wings, splayed notably against his back, his radiant silver hair enchanting the entire room. Lucifer could only keep his head low as he followed behind his older brother in silence, not wanting to face the heavenly council. Meanwhile, Alastor's signature toothy grin was still on display, the only true emotion written on his face were from his squinted eyes as he stared at each section of angels.

The angels of the first section were adorned in one set of pure white feathers, crowning themselves with spring green halos. These were the elders of the Guardian Angels, made of winners who have shown bravery and protected others, working closely with souls on earth to protect and guide them to the path of righteousness.

The next section were angels of bright orange wings, grey halos sitting above their heads. The heads Principalities watched over the souls that ended up in heaven, they were heaven-born lifeforms who have earned their place amongst the angelic hierarchy.

Whispers were heard amongst the crowd, most of the angels in disbelief of seeing the king of hell in the flesh for the first time. Lucifer stood rooted in the place they were led to by his older brother before said archangel had flown high above to his own seat. Alastor silently rested his hand on the shoulder of the sin of pride, feeling the otherwise unnoticeable shaking from the short king.

The third seats were gathered with lavender halos, two sets of red feathery wings spread across either the heads or backs of these inhuman creatures. The Powers were the top warriors of heaven, though unlike the exorcists, they did not target the demonic souls, rather the hell-born life corrupting Earth.

Just above them were the Dominions. Their two pairs of cyan wings accompanied by similar coloured halos were dressed in several flowing white fabrics. Their main job was to inform the higher ups of heaven about what was happening throughout earth and their own realm, along with spreading the glory of the angels above them.

“Since everyone has arrived, as God’s judgment, I declare that the trial of Lucifer MorningStar has begun,” Cassiel’s voice echoed in the court, all eyes turning to him as he continued, “may the plaintiff speak as the defendant remains silent.”

Attention had turned to the angel on the opposite end of the room, away from Lucifer and the radio demon. A familiar exorcist angel who had lost an arm whilst battling another fallen angel stood there, her gold eyes piercing the two from hell. Alastor tightened his grip on the king’s shoulder, suddenly feeling another pair of painfully powerful eyes on him.

Shifting his gaze upwards as he kept up his best sinister grin, he witnessed a man with long braided hair of almost the same shade as the fallen angel’s own, glaring daggers into him with those moon-like silver eyes. He almost could not stop the staring contest between himself and the definitely out-of-his-power-level heavenly being before the exorcist’s voice snapped both of them out of it.

“Your honour, Sir Cassiel, there truly is not much for me to say other than the fact that he had killed the first man, Adam, right in front of my eyes.” Lute explained, voiced seeped with venom as she almost spat in the direction of Lucifer, barely containing herself to not make a fool in front of the archangels.