jb

We’re pissed,” Gojo said out of the blue like that was supposed to answer Kirishima’s question. “Midoriya here and the little accusation you made got our principal and boyfriend into deep shit. Let me make this clear, we are not happy about it.”

His words sent chills down everyone’s spine.

“We’re dating Katsuki,” Getou explained in a smooth voice that wasn’t harsh but sounded equally cold and distant. His words elicited a few gasps around the room. “Both of us are dating him at the same time. No one is hurting him and he certainly isn’t banging our teacher. Yeah, that dude on the photo one of you so kindly sent to your hero teachers without asking Katsuki first is our principal.”

Bakugou was dating? Uraraka didn’t know what to think of that. The blond didn’t look like he was someone who would be interested in romance. It felt like an information overload even though Getou’s explanation was short. Bakugou was dating. He was gay. And he was in a poly relationship.

“We are here because we know that your teachers might soften the delivery but since you all have been so quick to jump to conclusions, we don’t think that method will work very well. Here’s the ugly truth: You all fucked up. Big time.” There was a smile on Gojo’s face now. It looked beautiful but also breathtakingly heinous. It was too...filled with madness. Like the screws inside his head weren’t in the right places and he could dig out a knife and cut out their hearts the next second. He continued on with fake concern, “Oh no! Katsuki is this big bad impulsive and horrible bully! Sweet and darling Midoriya didn’t do anything to deserve any of the horrible treatment! That is what you all have been thinking right?”

His eyes scanned the room lazily and Uraraka met those baby blue orbs. One look and she felt like her soul was being consumed whole, shredded into pieces too. She fell back into her chair and gasped, unable to look back up again. Izuku was still on the floor but he looked frozen. Still as a statue and only his moving eyes signalled that he was in a panic.

“You’ve all heard Midoriya’s side of the story but none of you tried to get Katsuki’s.”

Getou was leaning against the wall at the front of the classroom, looking bored already. “Don’t any of you find it strange why Midoriya keeps talking to Katsuki when the latter clearly doesn’t like him or want to speak with him? Why would someone keep running back to their…abuser?”

He asked a question that Uraraka had been wanting to ask. She had thought it was just because Izuku was too forgiving. Too gentle and soft spoken to find the courage to be mean, even if he should rightfully be mad and want to retaliate against someone toxic. Even after being tormented and rejected, Izuku didn’t want to give up on his friend. It was admirable.

Why were these two bringing this up as if there was another reason behind Izuku’s tenderhearted actions?

“The answer is super simple!” Gojo clapped and Uraraka heard a hint of glee in his voice. “Because this little broccoli hair here has been stalking Bakugou for years and invading his privacy!”

Everyone looked stunned but Izuku’s face paled even further. Uraraka didn’t think it was possible for someone alive to look so devoid of colours. The rosy blush on his cheeks were gone and the colour from his lips also drained as he stared at them with a pleading look.

“That’s a lie! Midoriya would never do something illegal!” Iida refuted with a kind of familiar fury in his voice. Uraraka could feel the anger rising inside herself too. How dare they come in and slander her friend’s name?

“See for yourself.”

Paper scattered and a few of their classmates picked one up to read. Uraraka did too. Her fingers touched a piece of paper that had scattered close to her feet and she felt like her heart stopped for a second when she finished reading the first sentence.