1

scar's POV

I was heading to school when Grian called me, I looked back and saw him running towards me. He had his usual red coat and black jeans with a purple belt on and his book bag was over one shoulder with his wings following behind from him running. When he finally got to me he asked what class I was going to, in which I responded with geometry. He was a bit sad at first because he had history but I told him that the geometry class I am going to was close to his.

I got to my class prefect timing because the teacher walked in a second later, She started handing out work sheets, but since I am great at geometry I got done first but I regretted it because I was so bored after. A few moments later two boys got done and both asked to go to the restroom, to which the teacher said yes. I saw them staring at something but I just shrugged it off and waited for the day to be over so I can see the prett-, my bird friend.

When the bell rang I grabbed my stuff and I got walked out, I walked over to Grian's class and checked if he was there but he wasn't, but I shrugged it off too and went to my locker. That's where I saw the two boys who asked to go to the restroom with Grian pinned to his locker, when I saw this I started yelling, "Get away from him you bullies" and they turned to glare at me.

The two boys laughed when they heard me and said, "what are you going to do about it?" One of them said. I looked at Grian who was shaking his head and having a face saying, "stop, I got this." So I didn't say anything until Grian hit one of them and started running toward me, grabbing my hand, and dragging me to the exit of the school.(I might have blushed a little)

But when I caught up to him from dragging me, we both started giggling and running to our dorms. When we got to his dorm I said, "bu bye!" And I heard a soft voice that said, "bye scar." I loved his little cute voice, I thought.

Grian's POV

When I closed to door I wanted to go to a place where I could steal from, but I did pack TNT in case of emergency or if I just wanted to start some chaos otw or where I was going to steal from.

I open the window to feel a cool breeze, I step on my balcony and start standing on the rails. I love making myself look cool so I turn backwards and fell, I then when close to the ground spread my wings and fly up! I look at the beautiful obsidian sky and make some constellations, when I get to the place I want to blow up or steal from, I fly down and make an entrance.

Nobody sees me because it's late but I was quite happy cause fell a little when I landed, "that would have been embarrassing" I thought. I started to get TNT out of my inventory(because I was a little bored and didn't actually want to steal rn) but then I heard footsteps behind me, I turned back to see......

"THE NUMBER ONE HERO!?" I thought

I was quite shocked because I usually see or meet a lame hero come to stores like this, BUT THE NUMBER ONE!? I got snapped back to reality when he was standing right in front of me, asking what I was doing but I of course lied(kind of) and said, "I was just about to get a snack (which I wanted to blow up a gas station for big fires and big explosions which was always fun!) and I was just getting diamonds(money) out of my inventory".

 He looked at me suspiciously but I just turned around and went in the store which he followed me to get something I suppose, when I got my stuff which was mentos and coke ;]  (you know where I'm going with this). I walked to the counter to pay.

 Hotguy was the name of the number one hero, he had a black suit with a blue and orange heart on it he also had elf ears with a mask on his face and He also got little cakes with some chocolate milk. When I got to the counter and had to pay for my stuff, but out of the corner of my eye I saw a diamond ring on the employees finger and since I am a great thief I snatched it when he handed me my little bag of stuff.

Hotguy was right behind me but he couldn't see that I stole the employees ring because he's that stupid! I thought

When I got outside of the store I went on the side of the building and opened the top to the coke bottle and put a mento in, IT WENT EVERYWHERE it was so funny I just started smiling and laughing! Once again in the corner of my eye I saw the one and only Hotguy...

—=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=—=-=-=-=-=-=-=-===-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=—=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=—=

If it's short I'm sorry and if I did anything wrong PLEASE tell me because I think I am bad at writing! I might upload every NIGHT and if you have anything you think I can write to this story tell me! Hope you like it and hope you have a great day or night! And it's literally 1:06 a.m. right now and I have school so yeah.. 😅 938 words!