47

Scar's POV 

I slowly wake up to something tickling my face, "We overslept come on Scar" I heard someone say which I think was Grian tickling my face with his feathers. I open my eyes and sit up and get out of bed with messed up hair, "wait what??"I say as I turn to see Katherine, Shelby, Cleo, and Mumbo standing close to the end of the bed by his dorm door looking at me and laughing at how funny I look.

"We all overslept and It's 10:30, we were just about to decide either to just stay or go in late. What do you think cause everyone else says just stay and not go in school" Mumbo says, "uh, I'll stay with y'all?" I say as a question more than an answer.

"Me and Shelby are gonna go to my dorm so if you need us we'll be in there" Katherine said as Shelby blushed looking to the side, "whatcha gonna do in there, lovebirds?" Grian asked giving them a smirk. "Oh uh, n-nothing particular.." Katherine said looking the opposite way as Shelby and blushed like her.

Shelby then turned to Katherine and hugged her side, "w-we're just going to have fun like we usually do, like exploring!" Shelby said smiling looking up at Katherine as she looked at her smiling softly after. "Oh okay, i'm quite bummed that I didn't see my parrot but at least I'm spinning time with you guys and gals" Grian said making me smile, "whatcha thinking about Scar?" Cleo finally said looking at me.

"Oh me? U-umm nothing" I say looking away as I rosy red color started forming onto my face, Mumbo then walked over to me and and put his elbow on my shoulder grinning at me. "You sure~?" He said looking at Grian who had a surprised look which had some red and pink mixed with it, "p-positive" I stuttered out looking at Grian as he walked up to me.

Mumbo got off my shoulder and Cleo got out her phone, "you sure~?" Grian said in a flirty voice and cupped my chin making me freeze not being able to do anything except for look like a tomato. He puffed up his wings looking at me for a quick moment then quickly looked around and saw Cleo filming us, he let good my chin but I was still crouched down.

"C-Cleo!" Grian yelled becoming a tomato like me, "yes! I got it Mumbo, let's go!" Cleo and Mumbo run out with Katherine and Shelby following closely behind leaving me and Grian..

Grian's POV 

I turn to Scar putting his hands in his face, giggling? Why is he giggling?  I thought looking at him. "Scar?" I say as I see his eyes through his hands I puff my wings and look away, "s-sorry for that.." Scar said taking his hands off his face. "Don't be sorry, it's my fault I got a 'video' for Cleo" I said dramatically trying to change the mood, "yeah, she's going to torture us now" Scar said laughing as I joined in.

"Well, um, since it's just you and me, whatcha wanna do?" I ask as we look at each other, "oh um, I-I don't know" Scar said. But just then I heard a tap at my balcony window, me and Scar look over and see beautiful dark boy feathers and adorable parrot eyes.

"My parrot!" I run over to the balcony and open the door Scar following closely behind, I sit down and gesture Scar to sit with me. The parrot started to dance and I clapped my hands as Scar looked at me and the parrot with cuteness, "awww" I heard him whisper.

"Told you" I smiled at him, "cute" he said. The parrot landed in his lap and said, "green" I looked at it confused, "did it try to say Grian?" Scar asked looking at me. "Maybe, that's so cool!" I say happily.

-=-=-=-=-=—==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=—=-=-=-=—=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=—-=-=-=-===—=-=-=—=-

Hey pups! So sorry it's short! Hope you like it and hope you're having a good day or night, thank you so much for reading and love y'all so much!

Bye pups! 682 words!