3

Grian's POV 

I was so excited when scar said that he was on they way, I hooped up from my bed and sprinted to the door and peeking through the little window on my dorm door. Until...

I finally saw a man with a green jacket, blue jeans with a belt, who had emerald green eyes and spiky ears. I let scar in with a powerful hug and he hugged back, I walked him inside and said make yourself at home.

"So you wanted to talk to me, what were you thinking of? And if you don't want to answer you can just shake your head." He asked me with a cute little smile across his face, with the X shaped scar perfectly on the bridge of his nose.

"Well I just wanted to hang out is that okay? Like maybe play some Minecraft together?" I asked

"OF COURSE!! I have been dyeing to play because since I was quite busy I couldn't do anything fun!" Scar yelled/talked a little loudly with an even bigger smile

"WELL THEN LETS PLAY SOME MINECRAFT!!" I said as happy as ever

Scar's POV

It has been at least two hours or so and might have to leave but Grian is having so much fun! I can't just leave him, so I'll stay a little longer and then if Doc text me, I'll have to get going.

About maybe twenty minutes later I felt a head on my shoulder, I looked over to see a(n) adorable sleeping Grian laying on me! My eyes were so wide and shocked that they were almost coming out of my eyes, I calmed myself down by closing my eyes and breathing in and out slowly but a little fast. I opened my eyes again when my face was at least a peach now, instead of a tomato!

I scooted a little bit closer to Grian to try and make he a little more comfortable which kind of worked because he dropped his controller and rapped his arms around my left arm muscle. He then scooted closer so me and him were both just relaxing on the floor, I moved my arm from his grip so I could put my arm around him, which I'm guessing he liked because I saw a soft cute little smile on his face. ~\\\\\~ 

He was the most amazing, adorable, and intelligent all at the same time, Grian is just so kind, sweet, and he has a good sense of humor! 

I guess I zoned out because Grian was looking right at me with a red steaming face which was so cute to me. His wings were rapped around me which was VERY odd because Grian hates when me or mostly just people touch his wings, so this was a surprise to me, AND omg how in the world are his wings so soft! They tickled me but I was perfectly fine with because I actually had never felt Grian's wings on me.

(Time skip 2-3 1/2 hours later)

I heard a small sound from my communicator, so I slowly started to sit up and I realized I had never left to go back to my dorm and I was laying on the floor with the most cutest man of my life. Me and Grian were cuddling for at least 2 or 3 hours, which those hours with him snuggled up to me were amazing~~

=—==-=-==-=-====-=-=-=-==-=-=—=-=-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=—

SORRY FOR THE SHORT ONE! I think it's short! I am just really tired and it is 12:42 a.m. right now, I would usually stay up till 2 or 3 a.m. but I an "A" day today which for me is Math, ELA, Science, and then History! The only two I like are math and science but "B" day is tomorrow which is Math, ELA, Music, and then PE which sometimes we get to sit and play games the rest of the day!

But hope y'all have a great day or night and I updated some of them but... never mind 

Love ya pups!  665 words!