12

author's noteI guess-

I spear I thought I already did 12 but I guess I didn't sorry if the people who are reading were sad! Well love y'all so much and thank you for reading! 

Scar's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing, I was so cozy in bed I almost went back to sleep but a sound from my communicator bopped up. When I was trying to grab my communicator I fell off the bed because I was right on the side of it, I sit up with my knees and grab my communicator to see the one and only Grian asked if I was awake yet.

-=-=-=-=-=-===—==-=-=—==-=-=-==-=-=-==-==GrIaN-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==

<Grian> hey Scar just wanted to ask you something, but are you awake yet?

<Scar> just woke up, what do ya need? Is there something wrong?

<Grian> na, I just wanted to ask if anyone came over to your dorm last night because I might have seen someone going towards your room

..............................................................................................................................

I began to panic because I knew exactly what he was talking about, he was talking about Hotguy/me walking over to my dorm. When I walked into the school I completely forgot that I had my super-suit on and instead of flying I decided to walk in and look at my high school, and since I forgot that I had my super-suit on I was beginning to walk over to my room. But instead of walking right in i of course got caught by Grian and right when he said Hotguy I looked down and saw my suit. So I just decided to say..

..............................................................................................................................

<Scar> no? Why, did someone try and come in my room?

<Grian> well not really but kind of, so you probably won't believe me but Hotguy the number one hero was walking in your dorm direction, and I was getting back from Mumbo's dorm and going to mine when I saw him. But was anything different or... wait a minute It was 12 something when I saw him, were you awake?

<Scar> nope I went to sleep at about 9 o-clock, I have been very tired lately. (Probably because I get no sleep but never mind) I thought finally getting out of bed, still talking to Grian.

<Grian> well never mind then, but do you want to walk to our classes later?

<Scar> OF COURSE! I would love that! =)

<Grian> well great! See you in about 10 or 15 minutes, is that good?

<Scar> that's perfect! See ya soon

<Grian> BYEEEEEEEEEEEE

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=—=-==-==—-==-=-==-=-=—=-==GrIaN=-=-=-=-=—=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==—=—==-=—=-=-=-==

I was excited to see Grian but right when I remembered last night I just got red flushed on my face, I tried to shake the feeling away but it wouldn't go so I just stuck with and started to change.

I got done doing everything you're supposed to do to go to school, brush the hair, brush your teeth, deodorant(which everyone loves!) maybe some perfume if you want, pack your bag for your books, paper, binders, snacks, water, pens, pencils whatever you get my point. I put my pants on and then Grian knocked so I opened it, to only see him looking straight not up at me, so I mean he was looking at my chest.

I had a confused look and looked down at what Grian was looking at, It was my abs I forgot to put a shirt on and all I had on were my pants and a jacket hanging on one side of my shoulders. I then turned to look at Grian who then quickly looked away, "Scar.. you really need to put your clothes on" he said about to laugh and to try and hid his blush. 

"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't even realize! Sorry I'll put one on now, and you can come inside if you want." I said apologizing and letting him come in my dorm, "how don't you realize that you don't have a shirt on??" He questioned. "Well I used to live in the woods remember when I told you? Well I used to cut a lot of trees down and I didn't want to sweat in/on my shirt that much so I would usually just take it off not even remembering.

"Well I remember you telling me but I forgot the part where you take your shirt off, but stop talking and actually start to put on a shirt before I come and help you." He said dramatically, "well why don't you?" I said with a smirk trying to make him laugh. 

"What? Help you put your shirt on? Dame you actually are a big baby!" He said laughing afterwards, making me smile from how cute his little laugh is every time. "Well, I'm just glad I'm taller than you!" I said walking over to him with a shirt and giving him my hand to get up, "how am I supposed to compete with someone who is 10 feet tall" he said dramatically because of how short he was to me.

We both walked out of my dorm and began to talk and stubbled along Mumbo walking to his class which I didn't know that he was just on the other side of the wall where mine and Grian's were.

Grian's POV (cause why not  -_- )

Me, Scar, and Mumbo were walking to our classes and guess what! Of course I found the boy that had kissed me, he was by the restrooms and he spotted me, Scar and Mumbo were talking so I could maybe flip him off if no one saw me.

I was in the middle of Scar and Mumbo so I had to get on the opposite side of scar to maybe just walk over their and give that mother f_(#er a piece of my MIND. Okay Grian, don't get TOO cocky because if Scar or Mumbo sees you or if that guy tries to kiss again what would they or you do? I thought, so I just decided to stay where I was( In the middle of the two).

We got to our classes and said see you soon in about an hour and while we were walking to our classes we decided, after school we were going to have a little bro day. I was happy but I was quite bummed that I couldn't explore or maybe explode a little area a bit but I could maybe get more sleep if they both stay with me, because if they don't I'm probably going to go "out" to find things or see what the HHQ is/was up to.

-==-=-=-=-=-==—=-==-=—==-=-==-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-====-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==—=-=-==-==-=—=-

HEY PUPS I hope y'all liked it because it was quite fun writing this one! I am literally sitting next to my dad (he is amazing btw!) but he doesn't know I am lesbian and or writes about gay people, but he does know that I read (not specifically though so that's good) well I hope y'all are having a great day or night but....

BYE PUPSSSSSSS 1140 words!